DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will this charger work?

If you look at the CS manual you will likely find that phantom 3 pro charger is listed amongst those specified, this should work if it meets or exceeds spec.

If you look at the CS manual you will likely find that phantom 3 pro charger is listed amongst those specified, this should work if it meets or exceeds spec.

Thanks for your reply. Looks like it’s gonna do the job. I was just worried about it being sooooo cheap that I might have problems.

Price wise, it’s a bit different to the Dji chargers they recommend. Bummer.. just sold my Inspire:rolleyes: I had to let it go with it.

It should work.

Thought it might, ive read a review on Amazon about a very similar model & the reviewer uses it solely for charging his CS batteries. He loves it. Bit of a dumb deal & very cheap.

As long as the polarity of the connection is correct it will work fine. There's no magic in the CS PSU requirement. I'm using a $9 Laptop PSU but I had to open it up and swap the tip and the ring on the connector on the circuit board. While I was at it I 3D printed a new case for the board to make a nice compact package.

Reactions: Porky
As long as the polarity of the connection is correct it will work fine. There's no magic in the CS PSU requirement. I'm using a $9 Laptop PSU but I had to open it up and swap the tip and the ring on the connector on the circuit board. While I was at it I 3D printed a new case for the board to make a nice compact package.

Many thanks for the above info. One guy remarked on Amazon that he only uses that PSU for his crystalsky charging, that did put my mind at rest;)

Bought it but not used yet..

I’d love to answer your question but with the CS, bracket & mount, charger.. they are all wrapped & sitting under our tree ready for 25th of next month. All I had to do was resource it, do some homework, didn’t want to pay the amount Dji wanted:oops: then order it. If you look at the reviews, it fits the bill;).

Sorry for being sooo vague;) the link below is not the same as my previous link in post #1 but this one crossed all the boxes

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GYILJ3I/?coliid=I3OSYZLCSW2PL2&colid=3O3KVA82DUY0&psc=0

It works, I’ve had this a couple of weeks now and used it twice without any problem. The plug just plugs into the battery charging block.

Reactions: Porky
It works, I’ve had this a couple of weeks now and used it twice without any problem. The plug just plugs into the battery charging block.

Cool, I ordered this a few weeks ago, many thanks for the clarification it works, I only went with the comments that was posted on Amazon. BUT can’t use it until the end of next month:rolleyes: yep it’s sitting under the tree...well it will be when we put it up..;)

hello hope thos helps , i use the CS to Mavic adapter charger cable & works awesomely
great...! View attachment 57983View attachment 57984View attachment 57985
That is a great option, wasn't available when I bought the Phantom 3 charger. I still haven't bought a multi charger for the Mavic2. I was going 3 times a day with the Mavic pro. Most of that was training. I'd buy it if I didn't already have the Phantom charger. It is bulky, but I don't need to charge the CrystalSky very often!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka