DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wind Farms | Australia | DJI Mavic 2 Pro - 4k

drekko

Reactions
I found this place by accident one day. I was driving past these farms at the time and noticed these massive propellers in the distance. I then took a drive to get a closer look, and I found a Wind Farm. These things are much bigger than I originally thought . I just had to bring my Mavic 2 Pro down for a better look. Note - this is part of my new drone compilation video I am working on. Still filming but I just had to upload this on its own. It was too cool not to

Wind Farms in Australia

I found this place by accident one day. I was driving past these farms at the time and noticed these massive propellers in the distance. I then took a drive to get a closer look, and I found a Wind Farm. These things are much bigger than I originally thought . I just had to bring my Mavic 2 Pro down for a better look. Note - this is part of my new drone compilation video I am working on. Still filming but I just had to upload this on its own. It was too cool not to

Wind Farms in Australia
Most excellent.

So it would be wrong, immoral, illegal and everything you are not supposed to do, and please don't do it. Ok now that I've said that, were you tempted to fly through?

Excelent! I keep thinking that these turbines could cause interference in the drone. Weren’t you affraid of happening? I’m still a newbie and I’m affraid that interferences could bring down my drone.

Congrats!

Nice Vid - Already subscribed. QLD - AU

Most excellent.

So it would be wrong, immoral, illegal and everything you are not supposed to do, and please don't do it. Ok now that I've said that, were you tempted to fly through?

Is it illegal to fly near them ?

I googled this and couldn't find any info so I think it's fine to fly around them

As for interference I didn't get any as it looks closer than it was as I used HQ mode (like apsc crop mode) on alot of close up shots

So I didn't get any interference

Reactions: glx_mavic
Excelent! I keep thinking that these turbines could cause interference in the drone. Weren’t you affraid of happening? I’m still a newbie and I’m affraid that interferences could bring down my drone.
Interference won't cause your drone to fall from the sky.
At worst you might lose signal which would initiate RTH.
But usually you would get plenty of warning and be able to back off anyway.

Well done! Superior vid!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne