DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Winter Harvest

Baconmaker

Reactions
Hey all! I've been on this forum for quite a while now, finally posting my first video 😁 I shot it on my MPP, I just upgraded to the A2s so I'm looking forward to using that when it gets a little warmer!
The video is of our last corn coming off for the season. I think it was in late November.
I've never posted anything on YouTube before so please let me know if this uploaded in 1080! Hopefully I did this right, thanks for looking!

Hey all! I've been on this forum for quite a while now, finally posting my first video 😁 I shot it on my MPP, I just upgraded to the A2s so I'm looking forward to using that when it gets a little warmer!
The video is of our last corn coming off for the season. I think it was in late November.
I've never posted anything on YouTube before so please let me know if this uploaded in 1080! Hopefully I did this right, thanks for looking!

That is the neatest video! I loved it. All of the different viewpoints were great.

Yes- You Tube did publish it in 1080p. You can always find the resolution by clicking on the lower right side of the You Tube screen, either the gear or the red symbol, like 4K, etc. a Column of resolutions will appear. I always go to the highest Rez when I start a new video.

Dale
Miami

That is the neatest video! I loved it. All of the different viewpoints were great.

Yes- You Tube did publish it in 1080p. You can always find the resolution by clicking on the lower right side of the You Tube screen, either the gear or the red symbol, like 4K, etc. a Column of resolutions will appear. I always go to the highest Rez when I start a new video.

Dale
Miami
Thanks for the response! Good to know it all uploaded properly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi