DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wishlist? What firmware functions do you want for the MA2

Need to study for my 107 test in three days. STRONG on eveything but clouds and weather.
I was a little surprised by the number of weather questions, although the cloud ones weren’t too tough. Just remember that nimbus means rain. There were at least two about that.

I'd like to see "lock-step" between the iOS and Android versions of the Fly app - there are things that work differently (or not at all) on one platform or the other. Examples that come to mind are Disable Sideways Flight and writing photo/video capture location/orientation to the flight log. Neither appears to work in the Android app.

Beyond that, Litchi-like waypoints that I don't have to fly to first just to program. More flexibility in assigning what the Fn button does. Extending the digital zoom capability to photos.

And the idea of being able to turn the gimbal off from the app so that filters can be changed was one I hadn't seen until reading this thread, but it's a good one.

Removing this bug: edits don’t save when in the phone is horizontal, on IOS. For the moment, it ask for saving on exit but don’t do.

Audible status of battery level at the press of fn button. Additional fn options for further upgrades.

Last edited:
Reactions: volition
Remember the smart glasses was going to change everything in our lives several years ago. How about a pair of those to sync with our drones so we could keep VLOS and background views all at the same time. I'm sure the headsets are nice but they do look bulky and if you're wearing that you're not in tune with the surroundings (birds, ect) that we share the airspace with. Just sayin.

In the tracking/spotlight/POI modes an ability to compose where the object sits within the frame. I understand the software will work best using as much camera as possible so the centre makes sense. But an option even to move the subject over to the thirds line would be nice.

Audio Cache like the Mavic Air has...

Shoot only RAW, I don't need all those jpg file. Full stops when using AEB. 0.7 and 1.3 are not enough for great HDR processing.

Reactions: volition
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa