DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wondershare Filmora Auto Crossover Issues

Gort

Reactions
I'm new to forum and trying to get a software package that I can use to edit video I shoot with my new Mavic 2 Zoom drone. I started using a trial version of Wondershare Filmora9. It seemed easy to use but I can't get the voice crossover to work well. I'm hoping some of you use this software and would be kind enough to let me call you/you call me....either way .... to ask a few questions. I'm sure it would not take long to steer me right. My name is John, from NC. I'll be happy to exchange cell numbers if someone can help me....Thanks-

Hi John ... @Gort ... I've recently started using Filmora - I may be able to help ...
What exactly is it that you are trying to do???

Hey Thanks- When I use crossover audio on a video that I crop with another video the audio does not seem to line up to video clip. Now when I do a single clip with no cropping audio lines up perfect. It would be great if you could call me...1.336.918.1027...John

Hi John ... I'm based in the UK. I'm not 100% sure I have your problem straight in my head - but I have seen audio issues in Filmora. The audio time-line appears to have a modulation wave on it that should align with the audio track. I've noticed that I have to 'cut' this track by listening to it and using the time-stamp on the playback screen to set the point where I make my cuts. A point where the modulation curve on the sound-track timeline spikes or troughs - doesn't necessarily mean that's the point where the audio is maximum or minimum!
Are we talking about the same thing???

Hi John ... I'm based in the UK. I'm not 100% sure I have your problem straight in my head - but I have seen audio issues in Filmora. The audio time-line appears to have a modulation wave on it that should align with the audio track. I've noticed that I have to 'cut' this track by listening to it and using the time-stamp on the playback screen to set the point where I make my cuts. A point where the modulation curve on the sound-track timeline spikes or troughs - doesn't necessarily mean that's the point where the audio is maximum or minimum!
Are we talking about the same thing???[/QUOTE

I think I got it figured out. I do appreciate the reply however. Have a safe New Year out there in UK.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid