DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Worldwide Drone Insurance??

kjmarino

Reactions
Hi all!

I wanted to know if anyone knew of a company that offered worldwide drone insurance? I want to take my Mavic to Asia next month and need to insure due to aviation laws in certain countries plus piece of mind comes from knowing the drone is insured just in case something bad happened to it or something else.

Any information guys and girls?

Reactions: kjmarino
Are you operating commercially or recreationally? Many insurance agencies will only insure if you operate commercially. You can probably get accurate answers if you contact these people, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Insurance Coverage | UAS and UAV Insurance

Thanks for that Florida Drone Supply.

I will be flying recreationally which is the problem with finding insurance. It doesn't seem to be very common to pick up insurance for recreational use of drones at the moment

Thanks for that Florida Drone Supply.

I will be flying recreationally which is the problem with finding insurance. It doesn't seem to be very common to pick up insurance for recreational use of drones at the moment

my homeowners insurance provides liability coverage for recreational use. I'm not sure if the coverage is in force outside the US though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas