DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would you still buy a Mavic 2 Pro

After having your M2P for a while would you buy it again? I have the Mavic Pro a and have waited to upgrade to the Mavic 2. Is it as good as expected now that you’ve had it for a while?
Thanks

For anyone who wants state of the art, the M2P or M2Z are the way to go. I always have a few of each around, and they are a joy to fly.

Reactions: RogerMav and Porky
BTW, dont worry about the M2P or M2Z being replaced any time this year. It took them over 2 years to release the Mavic 2 after the MP was introduced.

Things like new models coming out really don’t bother me, I’ll fly my little drone until it dies then I’ll buy a new one. I don’t upgrade cos of a new model so all the rumours that fly around, excuse the pun... I brush under the carpet, but that’s just me.

As we all know technology changes daily, I’d have to be a millionaire to keep up with it all??

Things like new models coming out really don’t bother me, I’ll fly my little drone until it dies then I’ll buy a new one. I don’t upgrade cos of a new model so all the rumours that fly around, excuse the pun... I brush under the carpet, but that’s just me.

As we all know technology changes daily, I’d have to be a millionaire to keep up with it all??

I think with your M2P, you wont need to update for quite a while, especially considering what great shots you get with it.

Reactions: Porky
I have the Mavic 2 Pro, the 7.85'' Crystalsky, the 5.5'' Crystalsky and the Smart Controller. The SC goes with me EVERYWHERE! Even with the DJI quick release on the 5.5" or the 7.85 using the Polar Pro Flightdeck, the SC is just too dang convenient! My MC Cases Explorer case carries everything and I still always went for the SC. I ended up going back to my DJI Mavic 2 Protector case that only holds half my stuff.

I have the Mavic 2 Pro, the 7.85'' Crystalsky, the 5.5'' Crystalsky and the Smart Controller. The SC goes with me EVERYWHERE! Even with the DJI quick release on the 5.5" or the 7.85 using the Polar Pro Flightdeck, the SC is just too dang convenient! My MC Cases Explorer case carries everything and I still always went for the SC. I ended up going back to my DJI Mavic 2 Protector case that only holds half my stuff.

In your eyes, what do you prefer, the CS or the SC?

We have the original Mavic Pro, it’s still going strong, and is used weekly!

We also have two Inspire 2’s with X5S, our go to high end drone for big jobs.

But we also have the new Mavic 2 Pro Bundle wirh the smart Controller.

We love it, and it gets used more than any of the other aircraft in our fleet.

We use Crystal Sky screens for both the Inspires and the original Mavic Pro too.

We started off using iPad mini, but they were just not bright enough for sunny day jobs.

The pro 2 and smart controller is a perfect combination!

Reactions: RogerMav
The 7.85 CS is awesome but it's still another step and frankly, it can be a pain. I just really like the SC.

I love my little 5.5 CS so much better than using my old iPhone 6. I’d only just bought the CS then about a month later the SC came out..... don’t think the “boss” would let me buy the new controller now.

Reactions: RogerMav
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stug26