DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yaw errors and Compass Error = ATTI mode but why? log file include

You could also look at the individual AC .DATs with CsvView. If it will create a GeoPlayer you can check to see if it looks like the right flight.

ahhh ok I will play with that too! I will try to figure it out and I will upload it

well I am trying what you say but

some of that dat wont work with geoplay cause no sat info

How about exporting a KML from DatCon? How does that work out?

Never mind, DatCon will generate the KML, but when you import it into GE it doesn't show any flight path. It is interesting that there is a yaw error in this log too.

I think you can ignore those ones as the one your looking for should have a high enough GPS health (I think it had like 17-18 satellites).

ahhh ok

yes I see random errors yaw errors :(

dat from ipad I zip up all of them so I hope its in there!!

its a zip file you will have to unzip it

Dropbox - MCDatFlightRecords.zip

Exactly. That means it wasn't actually a flight.

....interesting that there is a yaw error in this log too.
Probably because the Mavic was being moved about by the pilot.

ohhhh yup I move it when it was on! I pick it up and put it in a better spot :)

for take off that is

No, it isn't that, the yaw error shows up when the AC is around 60 meters up, also a compass error. I wonder if there is inherit magnetic interference in the area. Unless the OP is a giant...;)

that in the dats in the zip file I posted?

ohh is it downloading? or you cant?

also fyi all my dat files for AC say no gps but one! is this the one you need?

I just went through and compared the roll data from all those DATs with the original csv. you posted and none of them seem to line up. I could be wrong though...

I just went through and compared the roll data from all those DATs with the original csv. you posted and none of them seem to line up. I could be wrong though...

what you mean? I zipped up ALL the dat that are in FlightRecords folder so it should be in there unless there is another folder?

ohh on a side note I took it out today for a flight no issues so does the mavic glitch every now and then and do a problem I had that one day?

what you mean? I zipped up ALL the dat that are in FlightRecords folder so it should be in there unless there is another folder?
I know, it does seem like it should be there, but I pulled up the original csv. from the Phantom log view site and compared it with all of the ones in the file you zipped and none of them seem to match up. Weird...

ohh on a side note I took it out today for a flight no issues so does the mavic glitch every now and then and do a problem I had that one day?
I would think it must have something to do with magnetic interference somewhere around where you are flying.

hmmm it is I do have other dat file BUT Flightlogs folder - this only has dat files that I CAN'T view with csvView it wont even try to open them when I select a dat file csvView wont do anything just goes back to the main screen.

is that normal?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial