DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yaw errors and Compass Error = ATTI mode but why? log file include

I meant to say I cant open dat file that is in the flightlogs not AC post#15

ahhh I think I figure this out when you download a dat file from AC the date in the file is the date it was download...is this right?

I think I found the dat it has to be it cause the other dates in the other dat files are to old I will have to upload it to dropbox or something

I cant open dat file from AC :( but I got dat file off ipad look at my post #18
The .DAT you submitted (via the .txt extension trick) isn't the right .DAT. It occurred 2018-3-20 19:5:10 GMT which was after the .txt which occurred 2018/03/18 18:09:50.682. The .DAT flight looks like this.

upload_2018-3-21_8-17-55.png

@MavicCF gave some good advice. Just zip up all of the .DATs from that day and attach it to a post. The .zip extension is an allowable attachment.

The .DAT you submitted (via the .txt extension trick) isn't the right .DAT. It occurred 2018-3-20 19:5:10 GMT which was after the .txt which occurred 2018/03/18 18:09:50.682. The .DAT flight looks like this.

View attachment 34099

@MavicCF gave some good advice. Just zip up all of the .DATs from that day and attach it to a post. The .zip extension is an allowable attachment.

that's the problem I cant find the dat file for that day :(

do you want dat from AC or off of ipad?

do you want dat from AC or off of ipad?
The AC .DAT is preferable. But, if the FW version is 03.01.0900 or later you probably can't get the AC .DAT.

The tablet .DATs can be tricky. Try zipping up the .DATs before and after that day.

I hope the download link works too!

I don't think that's the right one. When I upload it into Google Earth, it shows it as being somewhere in the ocean off the coast of Africa. It may have something to do with your profile pic?;)

lol lol how did you load it into google? cause it I know how to do that then I can find the right dat file! :)

Well d**** it! it would be nice to know how to find the right dat file that dat came from the AC so I guess I will have to zip up the dats from the ipad and post a link

lol lol

Well d**** it! it would be nice to know how to find the right dat file that dat came from the AC so I guess I will have to zip up the dats from the ipad and post a link
I'm curious now, was it my google earth acting up, or is there an island out there?

nooo I don't live anywhere close to that

how do you upload it

how do you upload it?

I don't think that's the right one. When I upload it into Google Earth, it shows it as being somewhere in the ocean off the coast of Africa. It may have something to do with your profile pic?;)
You're right it's not the right .DAT. But, the best indication is too look at motorSpeeds, or relativeHeight.

The GE behavior that you're seeing is because DatCon leaves Latitude and Longitude blank until gpsHealth >=4. If you try to use the GeoPlayer CsvView will say it can't because "Couldn't create GeoPlayer because no valid GPS data is available".

lol lol how did you load it into google? cause it I know how to do that then I can find the right dat file! :)

You could also look at the individual AC .DATs with CsvView. If it will create a GeoPlayer you can check to see if it looks like the right flight.

You're right it's not the right .DAT. But, the best indication is too look at motorSpeeds, or relativeHeight.

The GE behavior that you're seeing is because DatCon leaves Latitude and Longitude blank until gpsHealth >=4. If you try to use the GeoPlayer CsvView will say it can't because "Couldn't create GeoPlayer because no valid GPS data is available".
How about exporting a KML from DatCon? How does that work out?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman