DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yet another Mavic knockoff

That's a lot of money for a cheap copy. I figure we paid a premium for good software and support.
Well it does have some good software on it by the looks of it, so hence the price, but I also figure the housing is probably fragile, and given the 200m range and 2K camera, that knocks the $650 off that the Mavic expects.

Reactions: borzoiboy
Doesn’t come with a remote either...I wonder how much one is, or if they can even be had yet.

Reactions: brdrcp44635
I don't understand why they do this. At least give it your own look.
They buy rejected or surplus moldings, factory second parts and saved themselves a lot of engineering costs by using someone else's design specs. I bet they only have one compass, and other redundant/failsafe parts have been eliminated. They are either running DJI's software illegally or a hacked older version. Good luck getting updates. This is not a good deal, all things considered.

Reactions: copterbob
Speaking of knock offs, I’m sure it’s been mentioned but check out the Eachine E58....I picked one up for my son for Christmas...He can fly the baby version of dads Mavic, on the super cheap! Shoot, I may have to pick him up the Wunderphone to go along with it ;)

Off the subject but, any of you recommend a cheapy, indoor mini drone for my youngest son.
There are just so many i thought I'd ask for your thoughts

Off the subject but, any of you recommend a cheapy, indoor mini drone for my youngest son.
There are just so many i thought I'd ask for your thoughts
The one with altitude hold.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock