DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yoooo, newbie here. I have some newbie questions too!

Wonder where his "local shop" is haha.
My seller posted for $899 and I offered $760 in the beginning. I knew it was already too low for him to accept, but it worth a try and ended up with $800.
That’s truly a unicorn and Grats!!! Ya done good for sure! Notice I put quotes around “local shop” … hey wait… “my seller”???? I’m just joking. That post was a comment on Flytpath from someone not from our band of brothers. You obviously have gotten a very cool deal. As for the “local store” I’m still waiting for the name and address. I’ll buy 2 for $1400 and offset the purchase of the M3 that Im simply not buying!!! 🤨 period! Even with the darn awesome 4/3 glass and a punch-in to Thor’s anger zoom. I truly have an angel on one shoulder saying “be conservative. Patience is a virtue” and then I have @Phantomrain.org on my other shoulder (I never said you were the devil 😈) giving out good reason for a storm chaser to man up. “Stop being pissed-off about the incompatibility to the very recently released SC, stop whining and make your move, partner!” Plus I already told @MARK (LI) “me? Nope not me.” How’d I do?

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS