DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your Best Looking Shots/Video

Nice pics. Is that a dirt road over a bridge? I grew up on a dirt (red clay) road but never seen one over a bridge. Pretty neat.
Thanks! Yes that is a dirt road over a concrete bridge (makes no sense to me as well why they added the dirt on top of the bridge). The top layer of the road is a type of clay soil (?) that is very water repellent and keeps the road from being muddy and bogging down vehicles.

I own a Mavir Air for 1.5 years; mainly focusing on photography.

PANO0025-A.jpg

This is a pano shot of Foca Bay from my hometown Foca, Turkey - June 2019.

PANO0001-Pano-2.jpg

This one is from Streedagh Strand - Sligo, Ireland - October 2019

HDR_0003.jpg

This one is from Marble Hill - Donegal, Ireland - November 2019

More at my blog;
Diaboloviolette Blog - Fotograflar or Instagram - oozzgguunn

(CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
Absolutely love the pic from Donegal! Love the portrayal of the beach an sand/drainage pattern.
Well done!!

Awesome shot! I loved Wicklow, i went last August but it was super windy and rainy i never had a chance to send the Mavic up in the air
thanks mate,
and yes, Wicklow is beautiful when not raining :)
got more pics at home so will post them up as well as a few taken flying over Newgrange monument :)

Reactions: Cmntnzxvi
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rovina Lake Romania

Reactions: crosswired
I already posted this on the Pilot Check In Forum. Sorry for the double post, but this would be my contribution to this thread, as the beginner that I am...

The "Feldberg" is the highest peak in our area (Taunus, Germany) and contains a broadcasting station, observatorium, meterological station and the remains of an ancient roman fort. Hope I somehow got an autumn feeling in the clip. Enjoy!

The "Feldberg" is the highest peak in our area (Taunus, Germany) and contains a broadcasting station, observatory, meteorological station and the remains of an ancient roman fort. Hope I somehow got an autumn feeling in the clip. Enjoy!

Lovely, short film, and one of the few I have seen here where the music has enhanced the presentation rather than detract from it. The autumn comes through clearly - the absence of bright sunlight and the gorgeous colours. There is a nice mixture of shots: fly-by, 90° downwards, a rise, a pan, close-ups, distance shots...

Nice work!

Lovely, short film, and one of the few I have seen here where the music has enhanced the presentation rather than detract from it. The autumn comes through clearly - the absence of bright sunlight and the gorgeous colours. There is a nice mixture of shots: fly-by, 90° downwards, a rise, a pan, close-ups, distance shots...

Nice work!
Thanks, Facherty! Very appreciated.

Reactions: Cmntnzxvi
A few from my recent ones. Lately, we have been having very beautiful skies in the afternoon here in Bahirdar, Ethiopia.

Below is where the Blue Nile starts its long journey to the Mediterranean sea. See if you can spot the lone fisherman on a papyrus dingy :). The structure over the river that looks like a bridge is actually a water regulation (dam?) - what is the name of these things? Sorry, I am not an engineer.

DJI_0951-HDR_1.JPG

And here we have clouds dancing at Sunset over Lake Tana. The Blue Nile departs the lake at the opening behind the boat in the middle. This picture is actually from a time lapse sequence; I have made a few of those on this spot and witnessed a few magical sunsets. It is my favorite filming location.
DJI_0054.jpg

And below is a partial view of my city - Bahirdar. It is a little gem of a city resting on the southern tip of the heart shaped lake (Tana). Much of the city lies to the south-west beyond the right edge of the picture. But there was a harsh late afternoon sun in that direction and none of the pictures I shot facing the sun came out right. Also, I am afraid this particular picture is far from my best, and does no justice to the beauty of the city or the lake. But I am including it anyway :D
DJI_0765-HDR-Pano2a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A few from my recent ones. Lately, we have been having very beautiful skies in the afternoon here in Bahirdar, Ethiopia.

Below is where the Blue Nile starting its long journey to the Meditranean sea. See if you can spot the fisherman on a papyrus dingy :) The structure over the river that looks like a bridge is actually a water regulation (dam?) - what is the name of these things? Sorry, I am not an engineer.

View attachment 85981

And here we have clouds dancing at Sunset over Lake Tana. The Blue Nile departs the lake at the opening behind the boat in the middle. This picture is actually from a time lapse sequence; I have made a few of those on this spot and witnessed a few magical sunsets. It is my favourite filming location.
View attachment 85982

Here is a partial view of my city - Bahirdar. It is a little gem of a city resting on the southern tip of the heart shaped lake (Tana). Much of the city lies to the south-west beyond the right edge of the picture. But there was a harsh late afternoon sun in that direction and none of the pictures I shot facing the sun came out right. Also, I am afraid this particular picture is far from my best, and does no justice to the beauty of the city or the lake. But I am including it anyway :D
View attachment 85985
What a beautiful country! I love your colors and the motifs are stunning. Very well done!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky