DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your favorite toy drone?

mrwagdog

Reactions
I love flying my Mavic Pro, but I also enjoy flying small, toy drones.

Lately I've been enjoying the heck out of a Hubsan X4c. I can buzz around the backyard and it also goes pretty high as well. I suspect I've had it up to 200' in altitude. Before that, I enjoyed a syma x5c (which I still have actually). The Hubsan is quite a zippy little drone though.

How 'bout you?

You take better video with your $99 Tello than some Youtubers do with their Inspires. Good editing too. BTW is this a current video? If so, it looks cold there.

Hope youre using prop guards, or kitty is getting a grooming lol

You take better video with your $99 Tello than some Youtubers do with their Inspires. Good editing too. BTW is this a current video? If so, it looks cold there.

Hope youre using prop guards, or kitty is getting a grooming lol
Not current, lol, early April. It's a perfect 72 right now.

No prop guards. I don't think I was too close, the video flattens out the distance.

Reactions: Former Member
Tello is very stable, even in some windy conditions, can fly above the limited 10 m high, and with a range extender can exceed 100m range.

It can fly with commands, and it's very quick and easy with a game controller.

And durable also. After 2 or 3 crashes indoors, not a scratch on it.

Love this little guy. Kids love it too.

Reactions: mrwagdog
I have a parrot swing... Fun concept hard to control. And with the shorter battery life it loses fun with you spend more time adjusting than flying

Parrot Mambo: Pea shooter, grab claw -- what's not to love?
I wish more drones had a claw!

My desire for a claw or hook on a drone goes back to one of my first flying toys as a kid...

31df4814ee11dad1459a6adea814caab.jpg

I wish more drones had a claw!

My desire for a claw or hook on a drone goes back to one of my first flying toys as a kid...

31df4814ee11dad1459a6adea814caab.jpg

OMG, that was my first RC, probably when I was 10! That was simply the coolest toy I ever had. Never crashed it because it was tethered and all it did was go in circles. It would climb, hover, etc.

No I had a train set I would use .. Mine had a hook on it and I would pick things up and load the cars
Mine had a hook too. I just googled it and new vintage unused ones are going for $400 up. I guess there are a lot of Big little boys out there.

It looks like they were made through the eighties but I'm surprised somebody hasn't come out with a newer version.

Reactions: Soonerdrone
Mine had a hook too. I just googled it and new vintage unused ones are going for $400 up. I guess there are a lot of Big little boys out there.

It looks like they were made through the eighties but I'm surprised somebody hasn't come out with a newer version.
Wow 400.00..Well you can repair just about anything so I guess you have a new project

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803