DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

YouTube live-streaming???

Mav.phant.inspire

Reactions
I have been trying to figure out how to live-stream from my m2p to utube for a long time. It just never really worked for me I get some error or another in the dji go 4 app every time. I enabled live streaming on my YouTube account and waited 24 hours. From looking on the web it seems that this feature just won’t work. Has anyone had any luck with it?

If not I could try something else, I don’t want to use Facebook, but am willing to try some other live-streaming solution. Thank you for any help on the subject.

I updated to new firmware. Tried to LS on FB and get error message #200.
How to fix? Litchi works with FB LS, but then drops out,
WTH!

I understand that litchi has no problem from Facebook for live stream, not sure about YouTube though

Also struggling. Would be really nice to get this to work as I'll be in Chernobyl next week and that would be a super fun stream.

I've seen people voice their troubles with this, but are always fuzzy on specifics.

I would like to know if anyone has flown a Mavic 2 Pro using an Android device and been able to successfully stream to Youtube.

Stats:
Mavic 2 Pro - latest firmware
Brand new Samsung Galaxy s10e - One UI 1.1

Android 9

Youtube
1,520 subscribers
Livestreaming enabled
Can successfully stream from the phone's camera

Basically here is what I have gone through:

<< Hit the three dots in the upper right >>

7118QmI.jpg

<< Hit Choose Livestreaming Platform >>
1hXDyva.jpg

<< Select Youtube >>
mOsfF4o.jpg

<< Hit Basic Mode (this is the only option) >>
L35K0Bw.jpg

<< Give name, description, and set visibility (I get the same results regardless of this last setting) >>
GofaliF.jpg

<< Now things get weird. I will hit the Start Encoder button, sometimes it will begin, sometimes it takes a while. I usually wait 45 seconds before hitting it, but then the buttom goes from light blue to solid blue and back again a few times >>
f3Kc8co.jpg

<<Youtube is preparing the stream!>>
FudQyzT.jpg

<<OOPS! We are back to this screen again?>>
SHHITz6.jpg

<<Hit Start Encoder again and now we have a process wheel spinning over the Stop Live button! Wait, aren't we supposed to get a "Start Streaming" button?>>
XWyIYoR.jpg

<<Okay, now we have a dark blue Stop Live button. That means we should be Live, right??>>
cbaogZ5.jpg

<< Hitting "Done" in the upper right takes us back to the camera view, and it looks like we are live!>>
YlUa0Iv.jpg

Only one problem, that counter never changes from 00:00.

If I tap the blue broadcast icon I can still see "Stop Live."

If I go to the stream link on another device it says "Waiting for NucleaRaccoon" but nothing changes.

From here it's just a loop. I can stop the stream and start again, but it's the exact same process with the same results.

I've tried signing in and out of Youtube and Google on my device.
I've deleted and re-downloaded/installed DJI GO 4

There are a handful of videos where people successfull stream but they don't appear to be using Android, or the individual screens of the Youtube stream process look very different, which means it is probably an earlier version.

I remember back in 2016 you could only stream to Facebook and it had to be from an iOS device, surely this has changed?

Has anyone been able to stream to youtube using an android device?

Reactions: Mav.phant.inspire
Also struggling. Would be really nice to get this to work as I'll be in Chernobyl next week and that would be a super fun stream.

I've seen people voice their troubles with this, but are always fuzzy on specifics.

I would like to know if anyone has flown a Mavic 2 Pro using an Android device and been able to successfully stream to Youtube.

Stats:
Mavic 2 Pro - latest firmware
Brand new Samsung Galaxy s10e - One UI 1.1

Android 9

Youtube
1,520 subscribers
Livestreaming enabled
Can successfully stream from the phone's camera

Basically here is what I have gone through:

>

7118QmI.jpg

>
1hXDyva.jpg

>
mOsfF4o.jpg

>
L35K0Bw.jpg

>
GofaliF.jpg

>
f3Kc8co.jpg

>
FudQyzT.jpg

>
SHHITz6.jpg

>
XWyIYoR.jpg

>
cbaogZ5.jpg

>
YlUa0Iv.jpg

Only one problem, that counter never changes from 00:00.

If I tap the blue broadcast icon I can still see "Stop Live."

If I go to the stream link on another device it says "Waiting for NucleaRaccoon" but nothing changes.

From here it's just a loop. I can stop the stream and start again, but it's the exact same process with the same results.

I've tried signing in and out of Youtube and Google on my device.
I've deleted and re-downloaded/installed DJI GO 4

There are a handful of videos where people successfull stream but they don't appear to be using Android, or the individual screens of the Youtube stream process look very different, which means it is probably an earlier version.

I remember back in 2016 you could only stream to Facebook and it had to be from an iOS device, surely this has changed?

Has anyone been able to stream to youtube using an android device?

??? Same question exactly except iPhone????

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh