DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alternative cable to recharge Controller

Reactions
I managed to leave the micro usb cable for charging the controller at home and am now away in another country! Can anyone advise if I can easily obtain another cable from somewhere that will do the same job? I have another micro usb cable but it doesn't seem to fit

I managed to leave the micro usb cable for charging the controller at home and am now away in another country! Can anyone advise if I can easily obtain another cable from somewhere that will do the same job? I have another micro usb cable but it doesn't seem to fit
The RC csn be charged by any micro USB cable just buy one. I even charged mine with my Samsung S7 phone charger... it works. Any simple USB to micro USB cable will do.
It fits fine try upside down/other way around.

The RC csn be charged by any micro USB cable just buy one. I even charged mine with my Samsung S7 phone charger... it works. Any simple USB to micro USB cable will do.
It fits fine try upside down/other way around.
Any type B micro USB cable like those that fit in any Android smartphone will do. Just try turning the connector the other way. It fits.
819ff6c64b43adb3324ce689fd7bea8e.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688