DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alternative cable to recharge Controller

Reactions
I managed to leave the micro usb cable for charging the controller at home and am now away in another country! Can anyone advise if I can easily obtain another cable from somewhere that will do the same job? I have another micro usb cable but it doesn't seem to fit

I managed to leave the micro usb cable for charging the controller at home and am now away in another country! Can anyone advise if I can easily obtain another cable from somewhere that will do the same job? I have another micro usb cable but it doesn't seem to fit
The RC csn be charged by any micro USB cable just buy one. I even charged mine with my Samsung S7 phone charger... it works. Any simple USB to micro USB cable will do.
It fits fine try upside down/other way around.

The RC csn be charged by any micro USB cable just buy one. I even charged mine with my Samsung S7 phone charger... it works. Any simple USB to micro USB cable will do.
It fits fine try upside down/other way around.
Any type B micro USB cable like those that fit in any Android smartphone will do. Just try turning the connector the other way. It fits.
819ff6c64b43adb3324ce689fd7bea8e.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J