DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

You have answers to everything, I can't believe you spend your days underground. :)

Hi there guys,
I'm Smokey from Aberfoyle Park in Adelaide. Didn't realise this thread was on here - that's great to have some Mav pilots here in Oz.
Does anyone have the Litchi app, and does anyone recommend it over the DJI offering?

Hi there guys,
I'm Smokey from Aberfoyle Park in Adelaide. Didn't realise this thread was on here - that's great to have some Mav pilots here in Oz.
Does anyone have the Litchi app, and does anyone recommend it over the DJI offering?
Welcome Smokey i do not have litchi but a lot of guys recommend it

Yeah - I've read that too... just a little nervous that it might do something odd, whereas the standard Go4 has given me no real dramas. But I've heard that Litchi has a few more options...

As you say more options but I am happy with dji go 4 so will stick with it

Huh! - installed the Litchi app from Android Play Store ($30)
Read through the blurb at the start. Found out that there is a fault with the program if you are running with a Samsung S5 (which I have) saying that you can't have the DJI Go4 app even installed on the phone! You have to uninstall it completely for Litchi top work. Well, that was never going to happen as I still want access to Go4 obviously. So, thankfully you can just press refund in the Play Store shop and you get your money back!! So I guess I'll never get to see how Litchi performs...

Huh! - installed the Litchi app from Android Play Store ($30)
Read through the blurb at the start. Found out that there is a fault with the program if you are running with a Samsung S5 (which I have) saying that you can't have the DJI Go4 app even installed on the phone! You have to uninstall it completely for Litchi top work. Well, that was never going to happen as I still want access to Go4 obviously. So, thankfully you can just press refund in the Play Store shop and you get your money back!! So I guess I'll never get to see how Litchi performs...
Maybe later down the track when you get another phone it will work if you really want to try it

Mmmm - not that keen to shell out 100's of bucks for a new phone when I have one that does well with the Go4 now. Perhaps if the Litchi mob can fix the glitch their end - then maybe...

Mmmm - not that keen to shell out 100's of bucks for a new phone when I have one that does well with the Go4 now. Perhaps if the Litchi mob can fix the glitch their end - then maybe...
There must be a few people who would like the app to be fixed

Bit of a storm brewing here today. Wonder if it is worthwhile taking the Mavic out today

Some good pics in the storms. As long as its not raining..

32547600914_3bd8f7a37f_o.jpg

33007549400_211f14d77a_o.jpg

Reactions: Emu
nice shots, not often we get clouds like that.

might give it half hour to an hour and head down to the estuary and see I can pop it up for some shots

Another Q....in Oz should I have Pal or NTIC(sp) selected?

Also, how do I get to the Simulator Mode in Go 4?

PAL or NTSC technically does not apply to digital video. Only thing is that NTSC is 30fps while PAL is 25fps

Excellent thank you, I thought it was to do with being able to view on tv, maybe that was from pre-digital age.

I figured out the Sim mode so no props there now.

Excellent thank you, I thought it was to do with being able to view on tv, maybe that was from pre-digital age.

I figured out the Sim mode so no props there now.
PAL and NTSC refer to analog TV signals.

Reactions: Emu
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi