DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Export to iPhone 4K

Whyudie

Reactions
They're has to be a way to export to the iPhone 4K video so that I can be edited in iMovie. Are used to be able to do it before by going into iTunes and setting up a folder where I could put in videos from the magic tonight for food and have them sync in iTunes with the iPhone and then I could edit the videos in iMovie. How iTunes has been updated or the iPhone is the updated and it says that the format is not compatible but it was working just fine previously! Anybody got a workaround?

I'm having the same problem.

I'd love to know if anyone else is actually able to export and edit 4k VIDEO to IOS from the DJIGO app, Itunes or any other app. I've started a similar discussion here.

You can try any device with lightning connection.
In my case, I copy my footages from the mini SD card to my iPad.
2017-06-09 15.24.43.jpg

Attachments

• 2017-06-09 15.24.43.jpg
    2017-06-09 15.24.43.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 45
I'm having the same problem.

I'd love to know if anyone else is actually able to export and edit 4k VIDEO to IOS from the DJIGO app, Itunes or any other app. I've started a similar discussion here.
The bottom line is it definitely worked the way I described two months ago until an iOS or iTunes update.

I tried the Lexar with my iPhone 7 plus and I get this error. I can watch the videos but I can export them or edit them.

Attachments

• IMG_7947.PNG
    IMG_7947.PNG
    406.8 KB · Views: 22
Sorry, iPhone 7 only supports up to 2.7K 30fps for import. You'll need an iPad Pro to take in 4K to the camera roll.

Sorry, iPhone 7 only supports up to 2.7K 30fps for import. You'll need an iPad Pro to take in 4K to the camera roll.
Funny enough! I was able to edit 4K video in imovie 3 months ago until some sort of update occurred.

I just tried it on the iPad Pro and it vanishes after I transfer to the camera roll. What app are you using to edit the 4K videos?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661