DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my drone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to look for it .. I don't know exactly where else to look . I followed instructions but I can't find any logs from 2017 . Even from my p4 wtf do you know where else to look in?

I agree with bemeis here. There are guys on here that once you upload that file can look at the info and logs and give you a pretty good idea of exactly where to find it. We have seen this time and time again. Msinger is top notch and will help you out immensely.
Not just msinger. @Robbyg, @BudWalker, and myself for example are also able to analyze these logs as well, and provide input.

Reactions: mlaczek
The flight log.. lets see it.

Not just msinger. @Robbyg, @BudWalker, and myself for example are also able to analyze these logs as well, and provide input.

Cyberpower, please forgive me. I didn't mean to imply that msinger is the only one that can analyze the flight log. You as well as the others are top notch in my book also. I'm grateful that you guys are so willing to help us with problems we encounter. It makes me, at least, feel a little peace of mind to know you guys " have our backs" so to speak.

Reactions: Cyberpower678

and we appreciate it and like you very much ;)

giphy.gif

Can you post your flight log for me to look at?

Amazon will ship you out a new product once you make a claim. If they do not receive back the original item within a certain period of time they will charge your credit card for a second Mavic.
While I would be happy for you if this worked, it would be highly unusual based on returns I have done in the past. Think about it, anyone could just claim they lost a drone and your saying Amazon would just replace it for free?

What I do know for sure is that when they get back your package it will be inspected and they will review your claim status. If they do not feel that they have any responsibility for the product flying off they will bill your credit card for the replacement unit.

i think he misunderstood something. we will see. or not :)

Yes I had the return to home set up. I own a p4 and never ever had a problem. I had over 75% battery life on drone . Like if it turned off or something turned it off but I was in the ocean with no WiFi around . I was only like 20 feet high how ever some military choppers flew by can they have shut it down?

Not likely. How close were the helicopters to the drone? Close enough and the downwash/rotor tip vortices from the helo may have upset it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twentytree