DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Any idea what shop could have batteries in stock like right now?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered from maplin on Saturday, along with car charger and reverse calls and they arrived today. Along with my mavic from Dr. Can't wait to try but s little scared to in the dark!

I really dont believe the people that say they ordered it and got it 48 hours later. i seriously have doubts whether it is even shipping within that time frame. mine shipped a week from ordering which seems fair and believable.

I ordered from DJI on 16/01. Not heard a peep since ordering, so I hedged my bets and ordered from DR as well on 23/01. The DR one had just shipped, with UPS suggesting it'll be here on Thursday (although DR say due by 01/02).

I'll let you know when it arrives.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

I ordered on 06/01/2017 and will be taking delivery of my mavic today!
DJI still states it's pending however the actual delivery company have messaged me to advise on its arrival. I am based midlands uk.
Hope this helps

I ordered from maplin on Saturday, along with car charger and reverse calls and they arrived today. Along with my mavic from Dr. Can't wait to try but s little scared to in the dark!

How did you manage to order from Maplin... I've been keeping an eye on their site and have never seen them coming up, there's just the "Email me" option... which I did and have never had notification from them either (whilst still checking their site frequently!!)

On the 9th day since ordering and today my status updated with DJI saying that payments been made

Although, it still says pending? Anyone know if it will shop today or tomorrow?

I thought they ship as soon as payment is taken?

Wonder if I'll get it by the weekend

On the 9th day since ordering and today my status updated with DJI saying that payments been made

Although, it still says pending? Anyone know if it will shop today or tomorrow?

I thought they ship as soon as payment is taken?

Wonder if I'll get it by the weekend
Just checked my bank account, I ordered 12th Jan, they took payment on the 16th so I'm on business day 7 since they took payment... Just hope they consider the 10 days up this Friday and get it in the post!!

But to respond to your comments above Fonejacker, they've had my money for 9 days now and not a single bit of information (other than a "thank you for your order" email)... and more importantly, no package in the post that I know of!

Just checked my bank account, I ordered 12th Jan, they took payment on the 16th so I'm on business day 7 since they took payment... Just hope they consider the 10 days up this Friday and get it in the post!!

But to respond to your comments above Fonejacker, they've had my money for 9 days now and not a single bit of information (other than a "thank you for your order" email)... and more importantly, no package in the post that I know of!

An obvious tactic to prevent you cancelling the order and ordering elsewhere.

I ordered on 06/01/2017 and will be taking delivery of my mavic today!
DJI still states it's pending however the actual delivery company have messaged me to advise on its arrival. I am based midlands uk.
Hope this helps

Same boat here, it's out for delivery today :D
Where in the Midlands are you? I'm Worcester area.

In your case I'd forget when they took payment and concentrate on the date your ordered and their promise...

If you ordered on the 12th then they need to ship by the 26th... so you will likely get it on the weekend or Monday.

It's 7-10 business days from payment confirmation not order date. You could order on the 12th and the payment not be confirmed until the 20th for all they care. They wont just ship out without having money in the bank, this is common practice.
Also remember they're in China, so if you ordered after say 10AM on the 12th you can pretty much call that the 13th as that's 6PM China time.
Just trying to be realistic, not trying to burst your bubble. Mine was the same, ordered on the 5th - confirmed on the 6th - nothing at all until 20th when it shipped out to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really dont believe the people that say they ordered it and got it 48 hours later. i seriously have doubts whether it is even shipping within that time frame. mine shipped a week from ordering which seems fair and believable.

Some of us are taking about batteries.

No one gets a drone in 48hrs.

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

I've been told different information from DJI and this forum. its 7-10 days to process your order, and then before it ships they take payment.

From then its 3-5 days for delivery. This is what I've been told on this forum and by DJI themselves. Normally (not in your situation) they only take payment just before shipping.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan