DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

You don't really believe that, do you?

Well it's a number of other things but I believe that will have a small affect on ordering. DJI will think they're rolling in it with the amount of orders out there and decide to keep the stock for themselves hoping folk will cancel their order with 3rd parties and then go direct to them as they're sending them out within 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just tried ringing the Uk contact number for Digital Rev but they just hang up??!!!

It's Norma I'm afraid. While their customer support via email is rock solid, don't try phone or twitter. Phone is either queue with hanging up a minute or so or immediate hang up, twitter takes days.

I assure you that if order any time again though as I received my Mavic this morning after only a week. Solid!

Also got the £25 voucher in there.

I ordered the same day (UK). I was advised on chat that it is likely to be dispatched don the 26th. Fingers crossed!

Awesome.... I was assuming they'd run to the last day possible before dispatching!! Here's hoping! (I'm also in the UK)

Where are these guys getting flight tracking information for deliveries into the UK? Be interested to know why my delivery has been delayed. I'm guessing because there has maybe been a delay on the flight into the UK? Wouldn't know where to look though.

Just tried it out in the office (we still have some unused space). Had to turn off beginner mode as it wouldn't let me start it without GPS indoors. But once I did, it was a breeze. I am SO happy I finally have it at in my hands!!

Reactions: Sunny and YoshiK1
Just tried it out in the office (we still have some unused space). Had to turn off beginner mode as it wouldn't let me start it without GPS indoors. But once I did, it was a breeze. I am SO happy I finally have it at in my hands!!

Glad you're happy.

Mine arrived today too, with a broken part :(

I realised I never added anything from the maiden flight.

I've noticed in the sky just above the houses on the left and right sides there's some pixelated parts. I'm unsure if I pushed the RAW file too far so will need to check the JPEG. Anyone noticed anything like this before?

ec859aae5e0b62d9d4f753ab8492eb7f.jpg

Reactions: Sunny
Well I have nearly pushed the buy now button on the digital rev site 3 or 4 times today but something is just stopping me doing it. Maybe it's that I already have the P4 Pro and I'm just spending the money for the sake of it, although the portability factor is good, but then the P4 Pro isn't exactly bulky in its Manfrotto D1 backpack. I'm going to try my best to hold out and see what DJI come up with in March/April, maybe the Mavic Pro 2 or P5. who knows, in the meantime if stocks start getting better I may look at a 2nd hand one on Ebay as prices would of become realistic by then with no supply/demand issues.

Just got to get this little devil off my shoulder that keeps whispering in my ear "buy it, buy it" :)

I ordered on the 5th and had same details but my delivery has now been delayed! I got up this morning fully expecting to take delivery but DPD say they haven't received my parcel so they can't deliver.
I've even opted to work from home to accept the delivery because I was told on Friday that it would be here today. Now I'm waiting to see what gives and when DPD will actually get my parcel to deliver it to me...
Out of interest, where in the UK are you? Mine is apparently with 'Diamond Logistics' in Guildford or should be with them, so I don't know where they come into the equation.

I'm in Durham

Got it delivered today woot

Came from Guildford too

Reactions: magsta and devboxr
I guess I was unlucky that they missed my delivery off the pickup for Friday :( still waiting on notification that it's been picked up by DPD.

weird... mate at work got his DR delivery today (he ordered on the 14th) he also ordered a combo pack on the monday because weirdly that had 24 hour delivery on it and the one from sat had 3 - 4 days. He then decided he would keep the combo and sell the one on it's own if it came later which was the dispatch estimate.

So he has emailed them to ask where the one from last monday is and they actually told him that they were giving priority to people who didn't have one (after tell him last week it was first come first served!)

They have then said that if he pays by bank transfer they will prioritise his second order which shows as dispatching soon since Saturday when his other order went out.

Sounds quite deceitful to me that they want a bank transfer and are shipping people who have ordered at the higher price first ?

I'm glad i got the one i ordered for my brother in law last week and don't have to deal with them now..

Reactions: devboxr
I ordered from DJI Direct on 12-01-2017, they took the money the following day and since then no updates... it was at a time when they said shipping in 7-10 (working) days so that means it should be posted by 26th January at the latest... Time will tell I guess!

Has anyone else ordered on or around the same time as me and heard anything from DJI (or even had delivery yet?).
ordered on the 14th heard nothing, just worried that I added the filters and wonder if they will use that as an excuse not to send the drone!

ordered on the 14th heard nothing, just worried that I added the filters and wonder if they will use that as an excuse not to send the drone!

Might be worth contacting them as when I ordered they said that if I added the ND filters the 15-20 days would drive the delivery of the whole package. Maybe you can take them off?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

The little cover on the back of the camera.

I suspect it's taken a knock to unseat the gimbal from the plastic lock, and i don't want to test it as a result in case I get any **** about sending it back.

As in the grey bit? Got any pictures? Will it not just pop back on?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31