DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I'd be surprised if Very manages to deliver on that date. After all resellers too seem to be fulfilled on a 1st come 1st served, and Very was late to the party in offering the Mavic so I wouldn't imagine that they were the first ones to place an order with DJi.

I'm really wondering if I should cancel my (already paid) order from Modelsport, and just stick to the pre-order from Amazon.. and if I should just suck it up and deal with it until 2017, and maybe get a Phantom 3 Advanced to play with in the meantime.. built many racers but never had a flying photography rig like this. how do you guys like the Phantom 3?

I'm fairly sure that Modelsport are getting a shipment this week so you may want to hang on to that order David..

I'm fairly sure that Modelsport are getting a shipment this week so you may want to hang on to that order David..

Man they keep telling me that they have no idea when these **** things are supposed to arrive..

This friggin toy has started to become a unhealthy obsession, and I'm sure my wife will stab me in my sleep if I mention it one more time

Man they keep telling me that they have no idea when these **** things are supposed to arrive..

This friggin toy has started to become a unhealthy obsession, and I'm sure my wife will stab me in my sleep if I mention it one more time
Pmsl, tell me about it.. It's an unhealthy obsession, I've had about 10 different drones now the biggest of which weighs ~6kg and has 20kg of thrust, carries a large 3 axis gimbal and a mirrorless camera and that didn't pull me in anything like the Mavic. I think we're all used to next day ordering these days so when that doesn't happen and we don't even know when it'll happen, we get stressed..

Reactions: Pricey
Pmsl, tell me about it.. It's an unhealthy obsession, I've had about 10 different drones now the biggest of which weighs ~6kg and has 20kg of thrust, carries a large 3 axis gimbal and a mirrorless camera and that didn't pull me in anything like the Mavic. I think we're all used to next day ordering these days so when that doesn't happen and we don't even know when it'll happen, we get stressed..

Same, at the tender age of 32 I feel like a kid again with my impatience but in my defence I have been dreaming of something link the Mavic since I was 8..
*cue the world's smallest violin*

Same, at the tender age of 32 I feel like a kid again with my impatience but in my defence I have been dreaming of something link the Mavic since I was 8..

47f41c1dcd6d7dabb2e33010bfc8ab27.png

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is getting sick of me mentioning it now, just get a roll of the eyes when ever I mention it, or a "I DON'T CARE!" Just hope it arrives soon or she might stab me in my sleep. Haha.

I'm 31 and always wanted a remote control plane when I was a child, but my parents would never buy me one. In hindsight they were probably right as I would of probably crashed it many times. Finally got a flying machine with my Phantom 2 last year and have the bug now! Feels like Christmas is coming early with my Mavic order.

Since i watched the first Mavic video on youtube i have been having regular dreams about flying [emoji4] i went to bed at 9 last night and dreamt about flying again, but this time there were zombies too. Not a problem when you can fly though!!!
I'm 31 and always wanted a remote control plane when I was a child, but my parents would never buy me one. In hindsight they were probably right as I would of probably crashed it many times. Finally got a flying machine with my Phantom 2 last year and have the bug now! Feels like Christmas is coming early with my Mavic order.

Sent from my SM-G930F using MavicPilots mobile app

This waiting game is costing me a fortune.
Just took delivery of my 3rd drone since preordering the Mavic [emoji23]

Obsession still alive and kicking.. This morning I got an email from Maplin claiming Mavic in stock, clicked the link half hour too late and no stock. Last night I chatted to Amazon again and they claim to be receiving 430 units on Monday:

05:57 PM GMT S.: I've checked into our records and see that there is on an ongoing fluctuations for stocks for this item. Also, we are dispatching orders for customers in first come first served basis.Due to this fluctuations, we do not currently have a clear estimate for your order.
However, there is no need to be worried.
05:58 PM GMT David: would you know where i stand in the queue?
06:01 PM GMT S.: I'm sorry, David. As a retail support agent, we do not have the information in my end.In this case, I'll contact our technical team regarding the item availability and about the delivery estimate for your order. We are expecting to receive around 430 Items from our suppliers within 14 November 2016.
06:02 PM GMT David: is there a way for me to bribe my way to receive one of the items you are receiving on 14th?
06:02 PM GMT S.: I'm sorry, David. We do not have an option for that.Please accept my sincere apologies.

yes I did try to bribe the live chat agent

Very.co.uk still sticking vehemently to delivery before Nov 17th for all of us that ordered from there. If that's true they'd need to ship in a few days. Judgement Day is coming people! Prepare to be judged/disappointed :p

Very.co.uk still sticking vehemently to delivery before Nov 17th for all of us that ordered from there. If that's true they'd need to ship in a few days. Judgement Day is coming people! Prepare to be judged/disappointed :p

I'm getting more and more confident by the day for my Very order! Fingers crossed!

Amazon doesn't even have a price for the flymore any more. And rather amusingly it says "We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock"

ha ha!

bit annoying that all of us buying these combos seem to now be on the back burner for delivery. You'd have thought they'd post the drones out and then send the other stuff afterwards once it's in stock. That all comes in a separate box after all. Guess that's too much extra shipping cost.

I did get a in stock notice from Maplins at 7:30, but all gone by 7:45 which was when I checked my mail, so they are getting through, all be it slowly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60