DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Just got email from first person view, and DJI are shipping my Mavic Fly more so expect tracking.

Not to give any clues away but congrats on being within the first 2 combos ordered from fpv Mike, you must have got in very early.. ;)

At this rate and my position I'll be lucky to see mine before the end of January. :confused:

Reactions: mikeroycollins
Not to give any clues away but congrats on being within the first 2 combos ordered from fpv Mike, you must have got in very early.. ;)

At this rate and my position I'll be lucky to see mine before the end of January. :confused:

When did you order yours?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It is getting a bit ridiculous now if you ordered from a dealer you at least expect an approximate date - and updates perhaps weekly - but they are clearly unable to say anything unless they just make something up.

We knew it was going to be into November but to still have almost none through dealers at this stage is hard to believe.

I was keen. Originally tried to place order in the 27 September direct with DJI. Web site broke, so decided to maintain my loyalty to a trusted UK supplier, and once the web page was up, duly placed order. Very glad I did now.

When did you order yours?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My first order was around midnight on 27th/28th September but that was with a DJI reseller who didn't place their order with DJI for a few days after the release so heaven know where they are in the queue.

I then found the fpv announcement in my junk box and when they announced that they were due to receive deliveries at the end of October I placed the next order with them on 21/10 but then that changed shortly after. I then placed an order with Amazon on 22/10 which is well documented as going tits up and finally on 3/11 I placed an order with Advexure in the US.

Currently I'm 1st in line for the 1st order, 22nd in line for the 2nd and who knows with the 3rd and 4th.. o_O

10 out 10 for trying? ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if half of the pre-orders that DJI are preparing are actually duplicates with people hedging their bets. DJI ought to know It's gonna pay to get their own orders out quickly, rather than supplying dealers first (sadly). The dealers probably are going to get lots of cancellations, and whilst it doesn't matter for the likes of Amazon, it's going to screw smaller suppliers.

I have an order direct and with Amazon.co.uk. One will be cancelled.

Reactions: davcom1
Same here and both orders made on 21/1. I'd really like to know what's going on with Amazon, they mentioned 430 units coming on Monday and after more bitchin I'm now supposedly at the top of some priority queue.. But I don't trust the poor sods that have to deal with my daily contacts in live chat

My first order was around midnight on 27th/28th September but that was with a DJI reseller who didn't place their order with DJI for a few days after the release so heaven know where they are in the queue.

I then found the fpv announcement in my junk box and when they announced that they were due to receive deliveries at the end of October I placed the next order with them on 21/10 but then that changed shortly after. I then placed an order with Amazon on 22/10 which is well documented as going tits up and finally on 3/11 I placed an order with Advexure in the US.

Currently I'm 1st in line for the 1st order, 22nd in line for the 2nd and who knows with the 3rd and 4th.. o_O

10 out 10 for trying? ;)

I bet you get one next week!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I think that queue generally is so long now a few people dropping multiple orders will just shorten the queue a little for others who ordered later on..

I had a chat with Amazon last night and they said they have no idea when they're getting any.

amazon know nothing. I'm convinced of it. I recently had a situation where an Amazon agent literally made something up just to get me off the call. He had a fairly hefty complaint winging his way after the call.

amazon know nothing. I'm convinced of it. I recently had a situation where an Amazon agent literally made something up just to get me off the call. He had a fairly hefty complaint winging his way after the call.

Yep but I guess it's a **** job getting loads of grief and they probably aren't privy to any information anyway so they just make it up as they go along, just to shut you up. Poor form for such a large company imo.

it wasn't related to the Mavic - it was to return a faulty item, and he said I'd returned too many things and wasn't allowed any more. Which was completely untrue, and therefore very unhelpful.

I was concerned that buying early may have resulted in getting a buggy one, but with the time taken, and lots of people now flying, most of the early development issues are getting sorted so feel much happier not being quite at the bleeding edge of technology :)
Not that is any real compensation for being number 700+ on a waiting list.

Are we still expecting these things....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD