DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I still have a delivery date for next Thursday from Very.co.uk. Surely they would of notified me by now if there was going to be a delay.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Mine too still says delivery by the 17th November....from Very. I will however show my arse at the town hall if it's here by then!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Getting more and more hopeful as the date gets closer though.

Would love to know if Very have their own order in with DJI or are going through a supplier.

9th of Oct with Jessops. Mavic only and extra battery. Eagerly waiting. Jessops don't even know when they getting stock. I'll just resign myself to the fact I'll get it before xmas hopefully

Hi, I ordered 5th Oct from SLR HUT. Any one else used them before?
I bought my Canon digital SLR back in 2012 from them. Two things. They called me with a high pressure sales call to sell insurance and an additional battery (which transpired to not be a Canon but a cheap aftermarket). And they added on UK VAT then sent as gift - pocketing the cash!

Ordered mine on 03/10 direct from DJI and got the long awaited Shipped email with tracking details this morning :D

Hmm my order was 01/10 (fly more) and it hasn't shipped yet. That's a little disappointing to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my Canon digital SLR back in 2012 from them. Two things. They called me with a high pressure sales call to sell insurance and an additional battery (which transpired to not be a Canon but a cheap aftermarket). And they added on UK VAT then sent as gift - pocketing the cash!

i have bought two cameras from them.. they sell cheap and make money form a hard to say no to high pressure sales call afterwards.. be firm and say no..

they are based in New Yorke they do pay for tax import/duties when you order.. there is no extra charge its all added in..

they are cheap which is why i used them.. no other reason..

trog

having closely followed the mavic delays.. i cant really understand why people havnt accepted the situation for what it is.. DJI have production/shipping problems and people will get their orders when they get them.. i dont think DJI know and dealers certainly dont know..

when i will get mine i havnt a clue.. maybe its even if i get mine i am not even certain about that any more..

trog

Seems like according to the spreadsheet no flymores have been sent yet from DJI after order date 28/09

Getting more and more hopeful as the date gets closer though.

Would love to know if Very have their own order in with DJI or are going through a supplier.

Much to my shame I'm still checking my Very order every day and seeing the Nov 17th date. My brain tells me there is ZERO chance of it arriving then, but I know it'll still hurt when they inevitably delay it in a couple of days :p

At least the price we all paid at Very is looking extra good now that DJI have upped the price! Thumbswayup

Just spoke to Very.co.uk and there is no delays at the minute to my order. I asked if they were going through a third party supplier like Amazon are, but they aren't, they have a direct order with DJI.

Still expecting a delay but you never know, this time next week I could have my Mavic.

Much to my shame I'm still checking my Very order every day and seeing the Nov 17th date. My brain tells me there is ZERO chance of it arriving then, but I know it'll still hurt when they inevitably delay it in a couple of days :p

At least the price we all paid at Very is looking extra good now that DJI have upped the price! Thumbswayup

I've got my fingers crossed for you guys with an order at Very, I half considered placing an order there myself but decided to stick with my existing order.
I'm hoping they arrive on time for you because I'm looking forward to having a giggle at ju2465's video filmed on his Mavic when he visits the town hall :)

Mine too still says delivery by the 17th November....from Very. I will however show my arse at the town hall if it's here by then!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Seems like according to the spreadsheet no flymores have been sent yet from DJI after order date 28/09

that should deliver a pretty firm message.. DJI have real problems supplying what people have bought and paid for.. think about all the orders placed after that date that also have not been delivered.. he he

jeesh what a f-cking mess.. he he

trog

ps.. not quite as bad as the karma recall issue but not far short..

aha so the supply problems seem to be related to the flymore pack. interesting. wonder what it was that broke?! better not be related to that crappy bag!

Got my combo last week - but the extra batteries I ordered weren't shipped - they've been sent today - so maybe stock and extras in china are starting to move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be surprised if Very manages to deliver on that date. After all resellers too seem to be fulfilled on a 1st come 1st served, and Very was late to the party in offering the Mavic so I wouldn't imagine that they were the first ones to place an order with DJi.

I'm really wondering if I should cancel my (already paid) order from Modelsport, and just stick to the pre-order from Amazon.. and if I should just suck it up and deal with it until 2017, and maybe get a Phantom 3 Advanced to play with in the meantime.. built many racers but never had a flying photography rig like this. how do you guys like the Phantom 3?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom