DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Just spoke to Very for an update. One of their advisers told me 'I have just verified on my side that the item can only available to deliver anytime after 10.01.2016'

I'd imagine this is the date DJI have given them, wonder how accurate it is this time...
Very as in the UK retailer?

So that is when they will start to fulfill the orders, from what I saw they have loads and loads! :-( Might be a long wait for people who have ordered from then :-(

So that is when they will start to fulfill the orders, from what I saw they have loads and loads! :-( Might be a long wait for people who have ordered from then :-(

I know that when I ordered mine (27th October) it was telling me that 60+ had been ordered in the last 48 hours, so I'd dread to think how many orders they have taken! I'd also like to think that DJI's shipment numbers would be gradually increasing but that's not looking too promising

I am sure shipping will increase and you never know, Very may receive an order of 500 Mavics from them. I will keep my fingers crossed for all of you guys!

I cancelled my order with Very.co.uk today. :( My dog has gotten ill and may need an operation. Given the cost of the treatment it's a luxury expense I can't justify I'm afraid.

I'm gutted though as I sold my P3A to get one so now I'm birdless. Most importantly as long as I'm not dogless too, then I'll be happy :).

I may look at getting one in the Spring, or possibly when the inevitable Mavic Pro 2 resurfaces later next year. Until then I hope yours arrive sharpish! :D

Sorry to hear about your dog. Hope all goes well with the operation! I'm sure by spring time you may even be able to walk into an Apple Store and pick one up, at least I'd like to think so!

I cancelled my order with Very.co.uk today. :( My dog has gotten ill and may need an operation. Given the cost of the treatment it's a luxury expense I can't justify I'm afraid.

I'm gutted though as I sold my P3A to get one so now I'm birdless. Most importantly as long as I'm not dogless too, then I'll be happy :).

I may look at getting one in the Spring, or possibly when the inevitable Mavic Pro 2 resurfaces later next year. Until then I hope yours arrive sharpish! :D

Reactions: Pablo
My eBay order was a disaster! Owner claimed it was new and unused ( apart from limited testing ) but the logs show they have been flying long distances frequently since they got it 4 weeks ago.

I lost trust at this point and they have agreed to a return.

I spoke to HeliGuy - their attempts to contact the main UK guy at DJI to complain about lack of Mavics sent to them have failed.

They don't currently know when they will get more. Its going to be a long, long, long wait!

Sending love to you regarding your pooch mate

I spoke to HeliGuy - their attempts to contact the main UK guy at DJI to complain about lack of Mavics sent to them have failed.

They've ordered and paid for no doubt more than £500k's worth of Mavics, had £15k's worth turn up and their rep doesn't answer the phone... I've said it before but I'll never buy another DJI product again, what a shonky company.

Reactions: DirkGently

Aw Pablo, I'm really sorry for you. You've been on this forum for ever, and always with an optimistic attitude. I hope you get a chance to get one early in the New Year.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

My eBay order was a disaster! Owner claimed it was new and unused ( apart from limited testing ) but the logs show they have been flying long distances frequently since they got it 4 weeks ago.

I lost trust at this point and they have agreed to a return.

They don't currently know when they will get more. Its going to be a long, long, long wait!

Sorry to hear that Mr Gently. At least they've agreed to the return - very naughty of them. Give FirstPersonView a try - mine came quite early on although it did turn out to be a lemon. Not their fault though.
At least they are getting some......

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

They've ordered and paid for no doubt more than £500k's worth of Mavics, had £15k's worth turn up and their rep doesn't answer the phone... I've said it before but I'll never buy another DJI product again, what a shonky company.

I feel sorry for HeliGuy - DJI have really let them down. I know there are a quite few people on MavicPilots with 1 - some even with 3 Mavics - but for me the whole experience has soured me on DJI and drones.

Also I noticed on the eBay Mavic I briefly owned - the Gimbal is attached to the body by what are basically elastic bands! At first I thought the eBay seller had done a botched repair but checking on the Internet that's how its meant to be. Maybe they are stronger and longer lasting than they look - only time will tell. But made me aware its vital to buy from reputable dealer rather than a fly by night eBayer! Especially one who's lied about the flying they've done.

I have a suspicion when the Mavic 2 is out sometime next year - it'll learn from all the issues of the Mavic 1.

Reactions: Bibs

Sorry to hear the sad news Pablo! Hope everything works out well!

My Amazon fly more combo arrived yesterday. Not one item missing from it. I'm delighted. Will post up a comparison video about the flight characteristics between it and the phantom 4 pro version n a few days when it drys up.

Sorry to hear the sad news Pablo! Hope everything works out well!

Thanks Whacker and Chippie. My birthday is in March, so I might look at getting one then. Not too far away really. At least I'm not checking my order every day now! :D

My dog seems to be on the road to recovery anyway, which is the main thing Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter