DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Mullens87 said he got a fly more combo last week. Everything OK. I am still waiting but spoke with Amazon CS today, who said the product has been flagged because of the problems. They assure me (??) that I won't be shipped a P3. Not gonna cancel as it doesn't help and I haven't paid anything yet. I also have an order with apple with delivery showing 29th Dec - 15th Jan.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

They're forcing the refund route...

r.html

Your Account Amazon.co.uk
Message From Customer Service
Hello Dude ,

I'm sorry to hear about the problem you've had with your order #xxxxx x xxxxxxxxx

Normally, in this situation, I'd create a replacement order for the Incorrect item right away, to be sent to you as soon as possible at no additional charge.

Unfortunately, at the moment, "DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Drone - Grey" is unavailable from our suppliers and I can't send a replacement. However, we'll be happy to issue a full refund to the original payment method used when you placed the order.

Although the item might be available on our website from third party sellers, we can't source items from them. If you want to reorder this item, it may be available on the website from an alternative seller. You can check this by visiting the following link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LY38V90

Please click on the following link to be brought to your personalised return label and follow the instructions provided:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/orc/rml/exehw5773RMA

If clicking on the link doesn't work, please make sure you're signed into the account you used to place the order. Once you're signed in, try clicking it again or copying and pasting it into your browser's address window.

As the label advises a Collect+ return, you can return the item from any Collect+ outlets located across UK. You can find your most convenient Collect+ outlet using following link:

http://www.collectplus.co.uk ....

You'll be able to track your return using the following link:

https://www.collectplus.co.uk/track....

If you're returning items in which you've saved personal information, please erase this information completely before sending the item back to us.

When the refund is completed in our system, we'll send you an e-mail letting you know the date, amount and payment details. You can see information about completed refunds in ‘Your Account’ once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. You can view completed refunds in Your Orders, https://www.amazon.co.uk/your-orders, by selecting "Order Details".

Once your refund has been completed by us, please allow your bank between 5-7 business days to process it.

Read our Help pages for additional information about returns and refunds:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=502480

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Did I solve your problem?
Yes No

Warmest regards,
Shalini

Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

Amazon.co.uk
Original Message

---------------

r.html

Don't email them - call them or use the chat function. The email guys don't really know what they are doing. I had a long emajl thread goinf with them about warranty on an "Amazon Warehouse" deal and got 4 different responses - none answering my actual question. They let the more advanced support staff on emails and phone, and they will more likely be able to help you.

Mullens87 said he got a fly more combo last week. Everything OK. I am still waiting but spoke with Amazon CS today, who said the product has been flagged because of the problems. They assure me (??) that I won't be shipped a P3. Not gonna cancel as it doesn't help and I haven't paid anything yet. I also have an order with apple with delivery showing 29th Dec - 15th Jan.

Good its been flagged. They won't want to send out the wrong item as costs them time and money sending it out and dealing with its return. Not sure how this happened but hopefully it'll stop happening!

Just got my Mavic Pro Combo delivery from Amazon and opened the box to find it's a Phantom Standard 3 - WTF!!!

Contact Amazon and they say they can only give me a refund and not order a replacement as it is not in stock, even though I explained it has never been in stock. He then had to cheek to say that I need to take it to Collect+ store to get it returned.

I'm raging:mad::mad::mad:

I received a Phantom 3 standard as your... I'm trying to find a solution but Amazon want only to refund it. I sent a message to the amzonuk Facebook and DJI support Facebook.

Well well well, I ordered from Maplins on Wednesday this week and just now I have received a email telling me it's been despatched to my local Maplins. So hopefully I'll have it Monday.

Happy days [emoji3]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Neil
I complained further about getting a Phantom instead of a Mavic from Amazon, but have been told again "We cannot reinstate this order as the system will not allow me to do this as the item is not currently available."
Did get a gift voucher though.

Seems to be a total mess and there are a few comments in the review section https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/custome...=cm_cr_getr_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01LY38V90

How much did you get a voucher for?

I don't want a voucher or a refund just put me back in the queue!

I've now visited Amazons FB page and left this...

Yesterday, after waiting two months on my DJI Mavic Pro (Fly More) I received from you a DJI Phantom 3 Standard.

I contacted your Customer Services and was told to return it for a refund because you don't have any stock of the actual item I ordered.

I knew you had no stock when I ordered it, as it was on pre release and am aware DJI are playing catchup due to high demand and a manufacturing issue. I am prepared to wait until you get stock.

The problem with returning for refund and cancelling the order is...

1. I paid in part with a voucher given to me by my brother and his family specifically for this, as a birthday gift. I am unable to reorder as you no longer are listing for sale.
2. The drones UK RRP has gone up (by£110) since I ordered and I ordered from you with a "price promise" at the amount shown.
3. If I am to go elsewhere, and pay the new higher price, I will be stuck at the back of the queue! There is a 7-8 week lead time on this product.

I struggle to comprehend that Amazon, one of the world's biggest retailers (if not the biggest), is unable to get stock whilst there are small independents selling the product on your site (at a massive markup).

I responded to Customer Services yesterday regarding my disappointment at your proposed resolution and have heard nothing further, so have reached a bit of an impasse.

I have purchased many items from your site previously, but this experience has soured my opinion of your brands reputation. How can I recommend a company which doesn't see through on its promises? How can I have any confidence in ordering from you again?!

There are many others on forums/Twitter that I have found have had this exact issue happen to them in the last couple of days. The cynic in me thinks that this situation may have been engineered to relieve Amazon of its obligation to fulfil these orders and price promise. With no investigation or explanation for this mess what are we all meant to think? My suspicion is that once you have cleared these the drone will magically appear on your site at the new increased price.

If you want to fix this it is quite simple...

Let me return the wrong drone, and keep my order open until you eventually receive stock. I am not that bothered about crediting my card, my biggest concerns are getting it for the original RRP and not losing my place in the queue.

I look forward to this being passed to someone in management able to assist, given that it is affecting more than just me.

I've now visited Amazons FB page and left this...

Yesterday, after waiting two months on my DJI Mavic Pro (Fly More) I received from you a DJI Phantom 3 Standard.

I contacted your Customer Services and was told to return it for a refund because you don't have any stock of the actual item I ordered.

I knew you had no stock when I ordered it, as it was on pre release and am aware DJI are playing catchup due to high demand and a manufacturing issue. I am prepared to wait until you get stock.

The problem with returning for refund and cancelling the order is...

1. I paid in part with a voucher given to me by my brother and his family specifically for this, as a birthday gift. I am unable to reorder as you no longer are listing for sale.
2. The drones UK RRP has gone up (by£110) since I ordered and I ordered from you with a "price promise" at the amount shown.
3. If I am to go elsewhere, and pay the new higher price, I will be stuck at the back of the queue! There is a 7-8 week lead time on this product.

I struggle to comprehend that Amazon, one of the world's biggest retailers (if not the biggest), is unable to get stock whilst there are small independents selling the product on your site (at a massive markup).

I responded to Customer Services yesterday regarding my disappointment at your proposed resolution and have heard nothing further, so have reached a bit of an impasse.

I have purchased many items from your site previously, but this experience has soured my opinion of your brands reputation. How can I recommend a company which doesn't see through on its promises? How can I have any confidence in ordering from you again?!

There are many others on forums/Twitter that I have found have had this exact issue happen to them in the last couple of days. The cynic in me thinks that this situation may have been engineered to relieve Amazon of its obligation to fulfil these orders and price promise. With no investigation or explanation for this mess what are we all meant to think? My suspicion is that once you have cleared these the drone will magically appear on your site at the new increased price.

If you want to fix this it is quite simple...

Let me return the wrong drone, and keep my order open until you eventually receive stock. I am not that bothered about crediting my card, my biggest concerns are getting it for the original RRP and not losing my place in the queue.

I look forward to this being passed to someone in management able to assist, given that it is affecting more than just me.

You can send to the website resolver.co.uk your problems. It's important that people heard about this issue. I already sent messages on Facebook (Amazon UK and DJI suport)

You can send to the website resolver.co.uk your problems. It's important that people heard about this issue. I already sent messages on Facebook (Amazon UK and DJI suport)

Didn't know about this Martin Lewis service, so have downloaded the app and got as far as getting the Amazon UK phone number. Will give that a go later if the FB message is unanswered.

Nicely crafted message, will be very interesting to see what the outcome is.

Well a few hours went by with no response on Facebook post.

I therefore went for the resolve.co.uk process, which gave me the UK Customer Services number for Amazon (think it was redirected further afield). Spoke to a nice lady who is putting a note on my account that once the Mavic Pro comes back on the site, I get it at the original price. Have to get reimbursed, and reorder though so am looking at back of queue which is disappointing aspect of this.

Am relatively satisfied with result, let's hope they get them in massive container load shortly.

Still waiting for my mavic fly more combo from RCGeeks. Ordered mid October. Has anyone received there from them yet. If so what date did you order

How long before very.co.uk start to play these games too then? I have mine on order with them for £799 so they stand to make £300 more per unit by doing this same ******** trick. I really wish I never bothered with the mavic now, I've never know such a farce for an overpriced faulty plastic toy. DJI desperately need some worthy competition.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown