DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Any more updates?
I ordered mine on the 30th October,from amazon, and still no sign yet. I'm in no hurry really, but really don't want to wait all this time and end up with the wrong done and at the back of the queue!
Lol

Any more updates?
I ordered mine on the 30th October,from amazon, and still no sign yet. I'm in no hurry really, but really don't want to wait all this time and end up with the wrong done and at the back of the queue!
Lol

Ordered mine from Amazon on the 29th Oct and haven't heard anything yet either. Hopefully I'll get a dispatched notice soon!

Reactions: Jayno
I was participating in this topic, because i ordered from amazon.co.uk and in my country, Portugal, there were no distribuition at all of the Mavic Pro.

I had to cancel with amazon and severall other places, and sit down waiting for DJI distributors in Portugal to receive it.

Severall Distributors in Portugal are receiving the mavic now.

I'll have mine tomorrow.

It seems a large expedition is coming and I hope you all have yours soon.

Reactions: Pedro
Has anyone received a Mavic from Tech Trial UK yet. I haven't heard from them in over 10days. I know it's the festive season but surely they must be aware of when stock will arrives with them. They are appearing in greater numbers with other retailers but last I heard from TTUK they were still in the dark as to when their order would ship

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

DJI Mavic Pro In stock ships in 24 hours apparently, for anyone that wants to give it a chance!

7e962518c13ccf7fc7a69e2026db8076.jpg

The unit itself is showing as shipping in 1-2 weeks....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just phones Maplin about my order from last Wednesday - there are 10 Fly More due in today and lots due in next week (I'm 25th in the queue...).

Was going to change to a drone only, but similar stock situation, but they are expecting over 800 next Friday....

Anyone had a VERY delivery ? I think I saw one person who had a "delivery", but no-one else, which seems weird. Mine still says 16th January, we will see !!

Still waiting on mine from Very. Delivery before the 16th Jan allegedly. Tried pressing them yesterday but they basically just read my account details back to me. Less than helpful. I am very sceptical, excuse the pun.

Anyone heard anything from Maplins today?
I pre-ordered FlyMore last Tuesday (20th Dec) and was told they were expecting to check 70 into warehouse on 28th (today) but of course no guarantees. Rang back later that day to check position in queue and told there there was 39 in queue at 4pm. Am hoping to get lucky today.

Anyone heard anything from Maplins today?
I pre-ordered FlyMore last Tuesday (20th Dec) and was told they were expecting to check 70 into warehouse on 28th (today) but of course no guarantees. Rang back later that day to check position in queue and told there there was 39 in queue at 4pm. Am hoping to get lucky today.

I called this morning (see earlier post...) - they have 10 due in today and a big delivery next week.... apparently I'm 25 in queue

#Imabigkidatchristmas!

Losing confidence in Maplin as the days pass. Ordered on the 19th at mid day, told I was 14th in the queue for the flymore. The lady said they were expecting numerous deliveries including Christmas Eve, 28th Dec and 3rd Jan. Lo and behold, some who ordered the flymore after me receive tracking numbers on the 20th. Phoned them last week, was told there was nothing coming in this year. Phoned them today, on hold for 50 minutes before the line went dead.

I also spoke to Maplins today around 9:30 am. Was told they were expecting only 10 units today, but more next week. I ordered the Flymore combo around 11:30 am on Monday the 19th and am 6th in the queue. I believe those who ordered just the drone, even after my order, were lucky and received them almost immediately.
I don't know if what they are receiving today are the combos or drones only.

Anyone had a VERY delivery ? I think I saw one person who had a "delivery", but no-one else, which seems weird. Mine still says 16th January, we will see !!

Yes, my order page on the Very site changed from "on order" to "dispatched' on 15th Dec and the full payment was taken. It still says delivery by 16th January. The assurance that they would not take payment until dispatch seems rather strange, since payment was taken 13 days ago and the tracking clearly shows that nothing has been dispatched. Not good really - no reasonable person placing an order with "payment on dispatch" would expect this.

Yes, my order page on the Very site changed from "on order" to "dispatched' on 15th Dec and the full payment was taken. It still says delivery by 16th January. The assurance that they would not take payment until dispatch seems rather strange, since payment was taken 13 days ago and the tracking clearly shows that nothing has been dispatched. Not good really - no reasonable person placing an order with "payment on dispatch" would expect this.
My very order hasn't budged and just states the same delivery before Jan 16th quote. TBH I can see them pushing that out again nearer the time, I just can't see them getting the quantities they hope for, but we'll see I guess.

DJI Mavic Pro In stock ships in 24 hours apparently, for anyone that wants to give it a chance!

I've ordered a Fly More from them. Cheaper than my guaranteed price from Amazon, and at least I'm actually in a queue rather than awaiting Amazon going live again with an order button.

Has ANYONE had a Mavic Fly More delivered from Amazon UK?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I also spoke to Maplins today around 9:30 am. Was told they were expecting only 10 units today, but more next week. I ordered the Flymore combo around 11:30 am on Monday the 19th and am 6th in the queue. I believe those who ordered just the drone, even after my order, were lucky and received them almost immediately.
I don't know if what they are receiving today are the combos or drones only.

I've just placed an order for a drone only from Maplin - 17th in queue vs over 100 for the Fly More so hopefully that will be fulfilled more quickly.

Heliguy....where is my fuc*ing Mavic?
Getting a bit stalled now since placing my order on the 3rd October..

I ordered start of Nov from Heliguy. Think I was 350 in the queue. I don't think they've had any as people ordering theirs from other suppliers in late Dec are getting them now.
I think Heliguy forgot to order any from DJI!
Only thing keeping me from moving is that I paid a deposit and will get it at the original price.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13