DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Buy far the best option is to buy from dji the fly more works out at £1180 with the promise of duty paid buy them . Any repairs or claims will be simple to organise but obviously not as quick as say a purchase from Apple. Then as long as they have stock you just change it over . The worst for repair would be maplins because they deal direct with DJI China there process is long winded, they try to access and repair themselves before going back to dji . Also purchases from abroad can cause problems if they are not authorised dealers you have to go through them and not direct .
Wish every one the best it's a fantastic product

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

The worst for repair would be maplins because they deal direct with DJI China there process is long winded, they try to access and repair themselves before going back to dji .

And you know this how?

All Maplin's Mavic are EU models and will be supported in Europe by DJI so that is completely and utterly wrong..

Apart from a plug all mavic are the same but with maplins I beleave they have to be returned to China .where as approved stockists in uk deal with service department in Holland

Out of curiosity how did you pay, card or PayPal? I'm starting to wonder if DJI are shipping depending on payment method. With Paypal I suppose you can withdraw the funds instantly whereas card takes 5 days to process through the bank.

I paid by card!

I used my card.....

Apart from a plug all mavic are the same but with maplins I beleave they have to be returned to China .where as approved stockists in uk deal with service department in Holland

Mmmm, I was of the opinion the range was limited in some territories which would infer a difference between say a US and a UK model..... but I do like the fact that on the ordering page the UK is not grouped as EU :)

Buy far the best option is to buy from dji the fly more works out at £1180 with the promise of duty paid buy them . Any repairs or claims will be simple to organise but obviously not as quick as say a purchase from Apple. Then as long as they have stock you just change it over . The worst for repair would be maplins because they deal direct with DJI China there process is long winded, they try to access and repair themselves before going back to dji . Also purchases from abroad can cause problems if they are not authorised dealers you have to go through them and not direct .
Wish every one the best it's a fantastic product

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app
The fly more is how much?

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

That's just not true Andart. Maplins are no different to any other authorised dealer in the U.K. They are an authorised reseller, look on the DJI website.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Pedro

Nope, totally wrong.. Maplins supplies UK the version of the Mavic Pro that will be supported by DJI Europe in Holland, fact.

Gimbal cover and lock both detached in box and got a little worried that gimbal was a little slack but seems to fire up and line up ok. No time to test now until tomorrow so fingers crossed no out of focus issues! :)IMG_0278.JPG

Reactions: Pedro
Sneaked out during a weather window for a quick test flight!

And absolutely love it.

Worlds away from my P1 obviously.

Tried a bit of active track and worked fault less. Going to have so much fun with this.

For those waiting I can assure you it is worth it.

NB pics are straight out of app so won't be full res.

5ad4e403cec2fa373f32a6f6128e20c8.jpg
153f069cb2ce3d3c3eec5efff40cf8b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

NB if any who ordered from Digital Rev before me (9.20am 11/1) needs an order number to validate their £25 voucher drop me a PM.

And if anyone who ordered after wants to drop me their order number by PM I would be very grateful.

Happy flying to all!

Reactions: HeavensAbove
Has anyone who has ordered from DJI directly had any updates on order status?

Impressed at how quick Digital Rev are getting them out to the UK but always a sucker for ordering direct to cut out any warranty issues and going through authorised dealers (assuming DR are a dealer?)

Has anyone who has ordered from DJI directly had any updates on order status?

Impressed at how quick Digital Rev are getting them out to the UK but always a sucker for ordering direct to cut out any warranty issues and going through authorised dealers (assuming DR are a dealer?)

There's a DJI email thread with a title something like 'order today 1/5....'

People have been talking about DJI orders on there.

Reactions: Sag
NB if any who ordered from Digital Rev before me (9.20am 11/1) needs an order number to validate their £25 voucher drop me a PM.

And if anyone who ordered after wants to drop me their order number by PM I would be very grateful.

Happy flying to all!

What's this all about? I ordered my Mavic from DR yesterday.

What's this all about? I ordered my Mavic from DR yesterday.

When you get your's it should have a little card in it from Digital Rev offering you £25 off your next purchase if you refer a friend for a purchase of over £200. so if we all link up we should be able to do a chain to make sure everyone gets theirs validated.

As you ordered after me if you don't mind dropping me a PM with your order number and name so I can validate mine that would be great.

If anyone that order before me wants me to validate theirs I'll send them my details.

Reactions: YoshiK1
When you get your's it should have a little card in it from Digital Rev offering you £25 off your next purchase if you refer a friend for a purchase of over £200. so if we all link up we should be able to do a chain to make sure everyone gets theirs validated.

As you ordered after me if you don't mind dropping me a PM with your order number and name so I can validate mine that would be great.

If anyone that order before me wants me to validate theirs I'll send them my details.

Coolio. Done.

Reactions: mbuk
Does anyone know if digital Revs still have stock. I've ordered today on there website and it's listed with a date for delivery of 16th-18th Jan. How realistic is that?

Does anyone know if digital Revs still have stock. I've ordered today on there website and it's listed with a date for delivery of 16th-18th Jan. How realistic is that?

Really? That's quicker than mine. Go back a couple pages and you'll see I ordered yesterday from them. Estimated date is 22nd-25th. I put a screenshot on the same post showing a reply I got from them saying he drone is the UK version as well as it being out of stock and they expect them in 3-5 days. They must be getting them earlier if you've another date.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078