DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Same! It's brilliant. Took it out for a spin when I was visiting a client for work. Still to learn how to be lighter touch on the controls!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Think you got me driving past! Lol
Looks great so far. Can't wait for mine. Is it your first done? I'm just down in South Lanarkshire

Alright, still getting in touch with DigitalRev...

Ordered on the 16th (Mavic only)

On the 18th I received this:

HI Robin,

I am sorry to let you know that due to the shipment delay from DJI manufacture, the items expect arrive our warehouse tomorrow, we should be able to ship your item tomorrow.

we will update the tracking no. to you once the item has been dispatched

sorry for the inconvenience cause.

--
Sabrina Yeung

Another 2 days later the order is still processing. So maybe there was some truth to the DJI dealers note after all? Maybe DJI stopped shipping out to 3rd party dealers even if the note looked fake?

Somebody else mentioned that in their email correspondence it sounded like it's an internal DR warehouse issue. The above sounds more legit in that DJI simply didn't deliver.

Awaiting another response but it doesn't look good.

Reactions: gav1989
Never mind what I said above, the DigitalRev status _just_ changed!

upload_2017-1-20_6-41-51.png

upload_2017-1-20_7-8-36.png

Any idea how long the process will take from "Prepared for Shipment" to "Shipped"?

Last edited:
Monday and u will have!

That would be perfect because I delivered it to the office I work in!

Mine was same day. They close at about 10-11AM GMT so should be around then if mine is anything to go by. [emoji16

Awesome!! DHL will likely get it into the EU over the weekend (if it is express, which I think it is?) and then Monday delivery.

WHOOOOP!!

That would be perfect because I delivered it to the office I work in!

Awesome!! DHL will likely get it into the EU over the weekend (if it is express, which I think it is?) and then Monday delivery.

WHOOOOP!!
Doubble WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Reactions: devboxr
Ordered mine from DR on Friday and just had the two emails from them too.

Hoping to have it in my claws on Monday!

I'm glad I ordered from DR as I had orders with Heliguy, Maplins and Savvibuy (scamsters) previously.

Also out of curiosity, what time did they change it to shipped? It's not 16:30 in china so I assume they're coming to the end of their shift so I guess I can assume it won't be today

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine