DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Also, good news everybody that ordered at DigitalRev.

The orders were collected today and (at least my) scheduled delivery is indeed Monday the 23rd!

upload_2017-1-20_12-45-21.png

Reactions: YoshiK1
Don't hold your breath :-(
Mine was ready for shipping ages ago.
Finally got a reply from Digital Rev - two In fact - to my email as to why it wasn't with me 3 days ago as promised and why I can have a package that's ready for shipping picked up within 1 day with UPS, yet they can't !
Anyway, one email says no stock likely till 28-29th
Other one says maybe in three days stock will arrive.
Not happy they lied and said it's packed and waiting for UPS to pick up and even gave me a tracking number.
Even more anoyed as could have had one from somewhere else by now if they had been honest in the first place.

See above, at least my order UPS has scheduled for Monday. Pretty positive now! :p

Out of interest, when exactly did you order and what? I got _ONLY_ the Mavic Pro, no accessories, no combo.

Last edited:
Also, good news everybody that ordered at DigitalRev.

The orders were collected today and (at least my) scheduled delivery is indeed Monday the 23rd

Thats great news
See above, at least my order UPS has scheduled for Monday. Pretty positive now! :p

Out of interest, when exactly did you order and what? I got _ONLY_ the Mavic Pro, no accessories, no combo.

I got the fly more pack only because the mavic pro went to out of stock - the whole reason is in my post earlier in this thread - but the fly more was in stock for immediate delivery or so they said.

Pleased you got yours coming though, wished I'd ordered the mavric pro now as people who ordered long after me already have then, but you can only go on what digital rev tell you and it seemed the right choice at the time.
O well

Good luck with yours, hopefully there will be good flying weather on Monday for you

Thats great news

I got the fly more pack only because the mavic pro went to out of stock - the whole reason is in my post earlier in this thread - but the fly more was in stock for immediate delivery or so they said.

Pleased you got yours coming though, wished I'd ordered the mavric pro now as people who ordered long after me already have then, but you can only go on what digital rev tell you and it seemed the right choice at the time.
O well

Good luck with yours, hopefully there will be good flying weather on Monday for you

I will be at work all day! Won't find the time to fly it before the weekend I'm afraid.

Good luck getting your combo before new years! Hopefully they received more this week.

Mine has been shipped, Flymore Combo, it says that the weight is 8.5kg, seems a bit on the heavy side to me. Does anyone know what weight it should be. ?

Mine has been shipped, Flymore Combo, it says that the weight is 8.5kg, seems a bit on the heavy side to me. Does anyone know what weight it should be. ?

Others that got flymore had the same weight as I was in this discussion. Mine was 3kg for the Mavic only. What's the weight got to do with anything anyway? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Others that got flymore had the same weight as I was in this discussion. Mine was 3kg for the Mavic only. What's the weight got to do with anything anyway? Lol

Because the last time I had a Mavic delivered it was from Amazon and it turned out to be a Phantom 3 standard

e8d3de4ba286ddf2807a1c286a96f81c.jpg
3444c7aaa32c7c768a0f752466738b78.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I've just had an email from DPD about a delivery arriving for me on Monday. Nothing from DJI yet but hoping this is my Mavic

Reactions: ngage
Because the last time I had a Mavic delivered it was from Amazon and it turned out to be a Phantom 3 standard

Whoops lol. It'll be fine. Was it direct from Amazon or a dodgy dealer? In saying that Amazon are dodgy dealers too but still.

[QUOTE="devboxr,

Good luck getting your combo before new years! Hopefully they received more this week.[/QUOTE]

Good luck getting your combo before new years! Hopefully they received more this week.[/QUOTE]

NEW year, I was thinking that's 12 months away, then realised you ment the Chinese one lol

Anyway there's been a development, after my back and forth emails with them and them replying with various vague dates from various people- you would think one person would deal with it for continuity, but hey ho - as to when they might get it and when they might send it.
I just received an email from them with a UPS link saying it will be here on Monday
Yippee :)

Although I won't count my chickens till I physical have it here in front of me, but it looks promising

It's not bad going, I've only ordered no fewer than 6 times from different companies only to have them cancelled and finally the 7th ordered might actually get here.

If someone had told me last year how hard it would be to buy one single drone for my son and I, I would have laughed at them

Ordered on December 22nd direct from DJI - fly more bundle. Received notice from DPD that they now have it and will be delivered Monday. Hoorah!!

Reactions: Seanbishop84
[QUOTE="Dw911]

Anyway there's been a development, after my back and forth emails with them and them replying with various vague dates from various people- you would think one person would deal with it for continuity, but hey ho - as to when they might get it and when they might send it.
I just received an email from them with a UPS link saying it will be here on Monday

[/QUOTE]

Well my excitement might have been premature :-(
Just received another email from them, saying, in a nutshell, you order is now being processed and will be dispatched on or after the 28th, WTF

Luckily I decided to hold off telling my son it would be here Monday.

I'm really hoping it might just be a glitch or automate reply or something, as I think it's around 06.00 hours in China so seems early for them to be sending emails out.

Either that or its someone there's idea of a wind up.

How can buying a drone be so stressful, o well I'm going off to the garden to kick something lol

[QUOTE="Dw911]

Well my excitement might have been premature :-(
Just received another email from them, saying, in a nutshell, you order is now being processed and will be dispatched on or after the 28th, WTF

Luckily I decided to hold off telling my son it would be here Monday.

I'm really hoping it might just be a glitch or automate reply or something, as I think it's around 06.00 hours in China so seems early for them to be sending emails out.

Either that or its someone there's idea of a wind up.

How can buying a drone be so stressful, o well I'm going off to the garden to kick something lol[/QUOTE]
Chill out!

When UPS get hold of it you'll have it soon after.

At least they don't send you something different and try to sell you it!

They also put plenty bubble wrap on which some I've seen haven't bothered with.

Email through finally from DJI - item shipped!! Will be with me Monday (ordered from them 16th Dec)

If you receive an email from "Smart Consign" about an item dispatched from Fulfilment and Marketing Ltd then it is likely your DJI order... (it came through 24 hrs before the one from DJI)

I've just received an email from 'Smart Consignment' / 'FULFILMENT & MARKETING LTD', really hope it is the Mavic, it has said on the DJI accounts page that it was ship 14 days ago! but no show! Shame it's coming on a Monday, I want it tomorrow to play with!!!

Reactions: simon_t
I decided to pop digitalrev an email as mine was in Stock and due to be delivered by 21st. It was still sitting at processing, even though my PayPal charged and cashback paid.
Got a reply saying that they just got stock in Friday and she'll make sure mine gets shipped Monday.
Now just got an email with ups tracking number.
This was for mavic on its own.

Where were the places with batteries and chargers in Stock?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLEKOK