DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

I was kind of wondering where my pending from Nov.14 was too, noticed it wasn't there a couple days ago. Honestly if it got cancelled I'll just laugh at this point. My first order got pushed to mid-Jan, this is my second, and the third was too recent to get excited about.

What's kinda sad about all this is the number of overlapping orders, where people want just one drone but place orders for three, which inflates the queues, which makes everyones drones take longer, and more drones end up on eBay or other classifieds. It's a self-perpetuating cycle until all the initial interest drops off.

Tracking just arrived for my 11/20 Fly less order!
Tracking states by end of day Wednesday [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
My besic mavic shipped and scheduled for delivery Thursday. There was a problem with my paypal transaction though.. my pending charge got reversed due to insufficient funds witch isn't true. I plan on calling them when i get off work to straighten it out, but its crazy that my package still got picked up and is at the FedEx facility already with a scheduled delivery of 12/8.

What's kinda sad about all this is the number of overlapping orders, where people want just one drone but place orders for three, which inflates the queues, which makes everyones drones take longer, and more drones end up on eBay or other classifieds. It's a self-perpetuating cycle until all the initial interest drops off.

I just canceled my BH order so hopefully somebody over there at least got an order. And the cosmic ballet continues

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

6b945886f6426bef42e099d7fa75a25c.jpg

Whats the latest flyless order date to ship? I think these guys had the dec 2016 estimate. Mine was the 1/1/17 one.

My besic mavic shipped and scheduled for delivery Thursday. There was a problem with my paypal transaction though.. my pending charge got reversed due to insufficient funds witch isn't true. I plan on calling them when i get off work to straighten it out, but its crazy that my package still got picked up and is at the FedEx facility already with a scheduled delivery of 12/8.

There seems to be a glitch on DJI/NewEggs side with cancelled orders still shipping. Anyone else receive items they never paid for after receiving cancel notices?

Reactions: MTWbldr
There seems to be a glitch on DJI/NewEggs side with cancelled orders still shipping. Anyone else receive items they never paid for after receiving cancel notices?

My flyMORE Nov14th got cancelled, and nothing shipped, I would have by now. Oh well.

Also my Nov.14th FlyLESS pending charge (on CC site) went away last week. Just checked today because it shipped, pending back on, will be final tomorrow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin