DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

After seeing other videos launched today, it's hard to believe GoPro inside that junk.

Hi everyone, i am about to order my Mavic Pro, Any recommendations of where to order? just from DJI website?
And do you think i will have any chance of receiving before 2017?
I live in Texas

Hello Texan, from a fellow Texan. It seems to me, at least from looking at the start of this thread that DJI Direct, Amazon and Newegg have filled almost ALL of the orders that have been sent out. I personally recommend DJI. They are going to be backlogged but I would THINK you'd have a better shot at getting it sooner than other sources. Good luck. My Fly More combo is sitting in Memphis and should be flown to me here in Austin tonight. I may even get it tomorrow!!! HOORAH!!!... Of course, I'm one of those that ordered very early on the day of the announcement, so I got ahead of the rush, albeit only slightly. GO COWBOYS!!

Reactions: Brubaker
I wonder how much GoPro would pay him to remove that post lol! Hopefully the lose less on this production than Samsung lost with the note 7!

Speaking of .... if I was GoPro ... I would put all my drones In a warehouse with a note 7 and let what happens happen and make sure they have insurance and then go back to he drawing board and use a good design software instead of crayons :)

Last edited:
Just noticed the spreadsheet in the OP doesn't say I got the Fly More combo. Guess I forgot to mention it when I chimed in. So maybe fix that in the next update, to clear up any ambiguity.

How often does this thing get updated, anyway?
It's now fixed. This is updated once or twice a day.

It's almost here!!! My Fly More combo is on FedEx 741 due in to Austin at 5:53PM, about 30 mins from now. If it isn't on the truck in the morning for delivery, I'm gonna call the Depot and go get it!! :)

Well damit DJI just took me for some more cash for an osmo mobile ..... Customer service sucks but Dang them for making good products!!

It's almost here!!! My Fly More combo is on FedEx 741 due in to Austin at 5:53PM, about 30 mins from now. If it isn't on the truck in the morning for delivery, I'm gonna call the Depot and go get it!! :)
Typically you need to put in a request for them to hold it at the local hub prior to it arriving, otherwise it either goes on a truck early in the morning (if it's the due date) or it will get stuck in a container somewhere (that you can't get it out of) until the due date

Just a heads up.. if you want to pick it up at the hub you may want to put in a request for them to hold it at the Fedex location

Typically you need to put in a request for them to hold it at the local hub prior to it arriving, otherwise it either goes on a truck early in the morning (if it's the due date) or it will get stuck in a container somewhere (that you can't get it out of) until the due date

Just a heads up.. if you want to pick it up at the hub you may want to put in a request for them to hold it at the Fedex location

I'm on it!!

Did everyone hear about that FedEx plane that just crashed on approach to Austin? The crew is OK but the plane and cargo are a total loss .

Just saw it on CNN. They said it had about 30 pallets of iphones and that it was scheduled to be carrying DJI Goods but DJI cancelled because they didn't have any product to ship in the first place!

No, I'm pretty sure that there were DJI goods on board because if you look closely at the tape they were playing you could see a pallet with a crate marked DJI, but admitedly it was too charred to tell for sure.

No, I'm pretty sure that there were DJI goods on board because if you look closely at the tape they were playing you could see a pallet with a crate marked DJI, but addmiddedly is was too charred to tell for sure.

You're right. I just saw a different clip on Fox which showed the charred blob of DJI stuff and at the bottom you could still read "DJI" on the pallet. What a shame. Glad the pilots are ok.

Did it literally just happen? I can't find anything on it, only one in Ft Lauderdale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661