DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I've lost hope of getting it soon, it's pretty much in the back of my mind right now. DJI seems to be sending Advexure really random quantities at random times.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Exactly the same, Its been nearly 7 weeks since I preordered and my hype machine has died. Really hoping rest of Sept direct orders are filled this week.

Reactions: devinrhall
FYI - Apple must have received a ton of Mavic Pros over the weekend. My 10/17 backup order just shipped today, along with what I assume are a ton of other orders up to that point.

Reactions: TopQuark
Just checked my order status and I see this. I have not checked it in the past so I am not sure if this means anything or not. I ordered on Oct 2nd

Order Number: 0012014xxxxx

Total: USD $999.00

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed

Shipping Status: Pending

Shipping Company: Fedex

Tracking Number:

Reactions: AliAs
Getting near to my send charge of interest on my CC for an item that I don't have :)

Just checked my order status and I see this. I have not checked it in the past so I am not sure if this means anything or not. I ordered on Oct 2nd

Order Number: 0012014xxxxx

Total: USD $999.00

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed

Shipping Status: Pending

Shipping Company: Fedex

Tracking Number:
Means it will ship soon, tracking number should show up within 24-48 hours, congratulations.

I have all but lost hope for having a Mavic on my once in a lifetime trip down under on Thursday.
I have made several unfortunate moves in this process. Who knew.

Ordered the FlyMore from DJI direct on 9/29 - first mistake. If I had ordered FlyLess, I would have the Mavic, and maybe even an extra battery or two by now.
On advice of Chat, ordered a FlyLess from BestBuy as a backup on Oct 26th. Now Estimated at: Nov 29th.
- If I had ordered from NewEgg (or even Apple it seems), I would have one in time.

Asked DJI if they could change my order to a FlyLess. I could have had the Mavic and eventually would pay them even more for the pieces purchased a la carte. Of course, they would not do that.

All in all this experience leaves behind a foul taste. Not to mention their holding my money hostage for over 7 weeks and counting.

And still ZERO movement on any B&H orders....
Anyone have any B&H news? Coming up on 8 weeks for my order.....looks like newegg is on its third batch. Gets REALLY frustrating watch folks that ordered 30 days later than I did getting theirs.....sigh..

Anyone out there received any from B&H?

Stilgar

Only 3 28 Sep ordered fly more shipped after 5 Nov. Not looking good for us fly more bubbas.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

fly more was obviosly the wrong choice. have to hope they can get them out before christmas i guess. I'm 10/01 flymore from DJI, and not holding my breath for anything in the next week or two.

By the way, I only lost hope in getting the Mavic "soon". I know I'll get it eventually, hopefully sooner than later. Sorry for all you guys who ordered from a place that might be handing out terrible customer service and info, luckily @Advexure answers all questions to the best of their knowledge and answer them quickly. That's why it's so easy to wait with them, lol. It's different when you don't have the Mavic and no answers at the same time, I'd feel robbed of money. Advexure has actually made the wait pretty pleasant, lol. I want my Mavic now, but once I get it I won't have a reason to bug them anymore. I bet next time I order something from them they'll say "oh ****, he's back"

Reactions: MavicProMX
By the way, I only lost hope in getting the Mavic "soon". I know I'll get it eventually, hopefully sooner than later. Sorry for all you guys who ordered from a place that might be handing out terrible customer service and info, luckily @Advexure answers all questions to the best of their knowledge and answer them quickly. That's why it's so easy to wait with them, lol. It's different when you don't have the Mavic and no answers at the same time, I'd feel robbed of money. Advexure has actually made the wait pretty pleasant, lol. I want my Mavic now, but once I get it I won't have a reason to bug them anymore. I bet next time I order something from them they'll say "oh ****, he's back"

Yup, and they'll be the first to offer you batteries at a premium markup.

Reactions: Tucana
Clearly they should be banned and never be allowed to sell anything ever again. This is America, what were they thinking?

Reactions: mhbstigter
Seems like lots of ppl work for advexture and post on here great comment on here about them ... could be a coincidence but I doubt it. Lot of jock riding goin on compared to my brief experience with them but hey they do run ads here so I'm not surprised

What's that supposed to mean?

@Advexure has been caught selling batteries at a premium in excess of $210 a pop and called out for their shady business practice. No worries though, moderators are doing their best to cover it up and retain there business partnership seeing as they are approved vendors on the site.

Wow, Advexure has been getting good press on the forum but if they have resorted to selling product at a 'premium' (above retail) that is not a very positive recommendation.

I guess I wouldn't mind it if EVERYONE who has ordered from them have all received their batteries ... but if not .... Burn!!!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661