DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Did the event start yet??

Don't worry though, AliAs, I heard a rumor of how they're going to do business with their new product. They want proof of age via birth certificate. The older you are the sooner you get it, they're trying to get products to people before they die.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Hook and AliAs
Look at that flight time!!![/
Don't worry though, AliAs, I heard a rumor of how they're going to do business with their new product. They want proof of age via birth certificate. The older you are the sooner you get it, they're trying to get products to people before they die.

hahaha lmao you are on a roll :D

Apple has pre-orders and Apple is Apple, they would fulfill pre-orders before they just give them out like that. I'm not mad, disappointed in the way DJI does business. This thread is a skid mark on the underpants on everyone who actually ordered these things, and so is YouTube. Apple would not give these things out in a store before fulfilling online pre-orders. Which means they got a heavy shipment most likely brought via the ocean on a freighter.

Except Apple haven't fulfilled their preorders. In this thread my self and others have preordered with Apple, and these orders are still processing.

Except Apple haven't fulfilled their preorders. In this thread my self and others have preordered with Apple, and these orders are still processing.

Well, Apple is truly doing business wrong too, these things shouldn't be available unless you pre-ordered it. I guess it is what it is, oh well. Steve Jobs is turning over in his grave.

Well, Apple is truly doing business wrong too, these things shouldn't be available unless you pre-ordered it. I guess it is what it is, oh well. Steve Jobs is turning over in his grave.

It's funny how you had a different opinion yesterday in regards to batteries.

Lol, nevermind.

Oh, you mean when you had an opinion on a situation you knew nothing about from the inside and made a company look bad before you had all the facts. If you're still on that issue talk to your boyfriend about it. The issue has been resolved and the right thing was done with the situation. If people choose to look down on that company, go ahead, you don't have to order from them. The case is closed and your comment was irrelevant to the current one and has no place.

Reactions: ___
Awesome. I really wish I had bought the one in VA now!

So now, the question is....what do I do with my Best Buy pre-order? Does anyone want me to keep the BB order so they can be sooner in line? And no, I won't charge a premium...just regular price.

I don't think I can withstand another DJI pre-order!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev