DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

so sad to enter here everyday since the post creation, every day twice check my dji account , my vacations are nearly over...and nothing... DJI has my money 6 weeks ago... I loose all the hype to get the mavic...

Come on'! Hey I got a $100 military discount too :)

lol, I cant even get military discounts, I lost my DD-214 and it's too much of a ***** to get a new one once you're not in service anymore. I think my number should be coming up with @Advexure so hopefully I'll get mine soon.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: AliAs
lol, I cant even get military discounts, I lost my DD-214 and it's too much of a ***** to get a new one once you're not in service anymore. I think my number should be coming up with @Advexure so hopefully I'll get mine soon.

That's one of the most important documents you can have second to your military ID you need to get that ASAP!

Reactions: Chris
That's one of the most important documents you can have second to your military ID you need to get that ASAP!

Yeah the Marines are never in a rush to get anyone anything, I cant even get my four year old sons shot records from Camp Lejeune so he has to have them all done over. Most stores don't even give military discounts around here, I'm surprised Apple did. Do they discount military on anything you buy or was it just the Mavic?

Yeah the Marines are never in a rush to get anyone anything, I cant even get my four year old sons shot records from Camp Lejeune so he has to have them all done over. Most stores don't even give military discounts around here, I'm surprised Apple did. Do they discount military on anything you buy or was it just the Mavic?

That's sad to hear. Apple gives discounts on everything for military I believe they asked me when I walked in the store just to verify and I showed my military ID they thanked me for my service and gave me $100 discount. Advexure gives discounts on accessories if you send a copy of your military ID. To [email protected] I heard which is great if they do .. not many businesses support it anymore

That's sad to hear. Apple gives discounts on everything for military I believe they asked me when I walked in the store just to verify and I showed my military ID they thanked me for my service and gave me $100 discount. Advexure gives discounts on accessories if you send a copy of your military ID. To [email protected] I heard which is great if they do .. not many businesses support it anymore

I don't even have a military ID anymore, and with my 214 gone it's impossible to prove, either way I'll live without the discount this time. I've already paid and everything, just waiting on it to come.

I called the apple stores in St. Louis this morning and one of them had one in stock. I'm just to cheap to pay the sales tax, waiting on my online order. [emoji17]

I called the apple stores in St. Louis this morning and one of them had one in stock. I'm just to cheap to pay the sales tax, waiting on my online order. [emoji17]

We're talking about $50-$60 of tax on a $1000 item....as opposed to torturing yourself waiting for DJI. Dude just go for it!! I got mine from the Apple store yesterday and I haven't felt so relieved in ages!

Reactions: devinrhall
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones