DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Hey thanks guys - took a look at Newegg they only have the basic Mavic Pro - NO combos ( out of stock ) As mentioned being down in Belize I Pre-ordered the Combo from Yitamotor with 3 batteries plus I ordered one extra total qty 4 bag etc - Duties are ridiculous so didn't want to piece piece.
OK well having JUST contacted Newegg they simply say they can't help out at this time!!!................doh........... back to square one!

Guys where to order from in Europe? I was looking on Amazon but can't find any seller that can ship soon. I see that few people ordered from Amazon in Europe with shipping it quick.

Sent DJI my cancelation email. Whenever they get around to confirming it, congratulations to whoever may have just moved up a spot in line for a Mavic basic package.

This thing is small. But I'd rather liken its size to a small, high-tech brick than to a water bottle like DJI did.

Attachments

• 20161119_160503.jpg
    20161119_160503.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 93
Reactions: MavicProMX
7a2fa0e5ca92ba121a1571635a69961a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I am about at the end of my rope with this. I have not seen anything like this before. I ordered on Oct. 5th, and I still don't have any shipping info. It frustrates me that people have gone to an Apple store and just picked one up. I tried myself and the local Apple store sold the only 2 they had before I could get there. I looked at every store in the state of Florida and found nothing to be in stock. Now I am moving in two weeks, so I have to get it soon. I am moving only a few miles away so I need to figure out if I can get it to go directly to a pick up center. I heard you can't have FedEx signature required package picked up at the distro center. I need to figure something out because I know I should be close to getting mine shipped soon. I only ordered the basic package and an extra battery. I can't get over the fact that they announced two new drones and they cant even fill the preorders for the mavic. What the hell is going on. I sold my P4 as soon as I ordered my Mavic. Huge mistake.

I am about at the end of my rope with this. I have not seen anything like this before. I ordered on Oct. 5th, and I still don't have any shipping info. It frustrates me that people have gone to an Apple store and just picked one up. I tried myself and the local Apple store sold the only 2 they had before I could get there. I looked at every store in the state of Florida and found nothing to be in stock. Now I am moving in two weeks, so I have to get it soon. I am moving only a few miles away so I need to figure out if I can get it to go directly to a pick up center. I heard you can't have FedEx signature required package picked up at the distro center. I need to figure something out because I know I should be close to getting mine shipped soon. I only ordered the basic package and an extra battery. I can't get over the fact that they announced two new drones and they cant even fill the preorders for the mavic. What the **** is going on. I sold my P4 as soon as I ordered my Mavic. Huge mistake.

Place your order with Newegg. You front nothing, and there is zero risk. Use a safe address (parents, work, friends, etc) that won't be subject to your time constraints. They'll quote you 4+ week lead times, but I and others here have experience a 2-week shipping window. I was on probably the 2nd or 3rd wave of orders from Newegg - so nothing near the first batch. Worst case, if you get shipping notification that your original order is inbound, simply cancel the order with Newegg. If Newegg does ship earlier, then give the kiss-off to whoever you're in queue with now.

my order at Apple in Germany is still open. No update. I hope to get exciting news next week.... . like I did last week for this week. Does anybody has information about Apple orders outside of the US?
I went on apple.de but they dont list the Mavic. Can you share the site you found it pls?

It a pre order with 6 to 8 weeks lead time. Just like apple uk. :( nobody seams to have stock in Europe :(
I can't speak in regards to the Apple Stores in Europe, but here in the States we found that using the Apple website to locate Mavics in stock is unreliable. I've found 3 and on 2 occasions the website said "Not in Stock"

Reactions: Mr Spock

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661