DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I wasn't expecting this great news. I had thought , hmm, if DJI does not start shipping today, they're going to need to provide an update, something that addresses the delay, because a lot of folke like myself have already been charged about a week ago.

Anyway, Great news!

I wonder if ordering the Mavic alone vs the Mavic Fly More bundle will affect shipping times. Hoping the Fly More packs are shipping at the same rate at the Mavics.
I was wondering this too.

I bought the combo from metro hobbies online in Australia and their listing for the mavic shows early November arrival but there is no arrival date for the combo bundle :/

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: quesoburgesa
How many of these do you guys think DJI sold. I had to wait to put my order in for Oct. 6 and hoping it gets shipped before November.

So bittersweet. I'm very happy that we now have some information and am happy for those of you who start to get shipping confirmations. Not happy that mine hasn't changed yet but look forward to seeing pictures of you guys opening your Mavic's with smiles on your faces like little boys on christmas morning.

When does it expect to be delivered? Shipping from US or China?
My order page states:
Dear DJI Customer,
We are happy to inform you that your Mavic Pro order has been arranged and will be shipped on tomorrow. You will receive the tracking number of your order very soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2016-10-21
Order Time: 2016-09-27 20:43:01 (UTC)

Yeah this is great and al but where's MINE! I ordered mine on the28th and it still says pending! That's it, I'm canceling!
I ordered one of those fancy MakerArms from Kickstarter and they delayed it 2 months right when they were supposed to ship. Don't care, I'll wait

Kidding of course I'm not canceling anything just glad it looks like it will be soon. I just hope they didn't rush anything due to the public pressure before they got things worked out properly

Just a heads up that I placed my order from newegg on 10/14 and the order status was just updated to shipped. I'm not going to hold my breath, but I'm sure hoping that's accurate.

Reactions: rexilla
Just wanted to update with my details:
Pre-ordered via Best Buy online on Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 8:43 PM

Current status:

"Get it by Mon, Oct 31."

No sign of any CC authorization activity

those that have seen the shipping notification, were you all just the mavic without the fly more combo?

those that have seen the shipping notification, were you all just the mavic without the fly more combo?

Yup no combo for me, just an extra battery.

I did place a separate order for 2 more batteries, props and a charging hub. That order still shows as pending.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki