DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

anyone order directly from Amazon? Oct 8th, says "we need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate" release date nov 15 :(

A little off topic, but has anyone else notice that Amazon isn't offering the GoPro Karmas'? Got bored and searched with no luck.

A little off topic, but has anyone else notice that Amazon isn't offering the GoPro Karmas'? Got bored and searched with no luck.
I read in the news the other day GoPro and Amazon are duking it out. So until they resolve their differences Amazon will not sell the Hero 5 but other stores can sell it through Amazon. It said Amazon will not sell GoPro products but other stores can through Amazon. So maybe the other stores just don't have any yet to sell.

Amazon UK now have the Fly More combo with a release date of 4th November whereas before today there was no date, just "this item has not yet been released" so I thought, why not.. So now I have 5 options, 2 refundable deposits and one paid in full that I can cancel. The two deposits are from pre-orders made by the dealers that are still open so I'm not taking anybody's place, yet..
I pre-order yesterday at amazon co uk. the information i have is shipping 3th November

I dont know about winning. My tracking number now says invalid on newegg website, when yesterday it showed packaging. It still isnt showing up on FedEx website either. I ordered on october 1st. I seen a guy that ordered on the 6th and his tracking number is active and says he will get it in the 26th. Everything in paypal shows completed as well, Nothing pending anymore. I contacted newegg, they cant figure out what happened and emailed dji. Maybe it will update on monday I'm hoping. The invoice still shows shipped, but my tracking number has no info, when yesterday it had info on newegg.

anybody who purchased through newegg did your card get charged right away or when the item shipped ?

The very first evidence of a fly more combo shipping was posted on the DJI forums. He received a tracking number by emailing DJI support, despite no updates to his order page. Some hope for us!

Update: his order should be shipping to UK but appears to be shipping to Germany. Apparently DJI support likes sending the wrong tracking information to people.

Last edited:
I paid through paypal with newegg and i just got charged yesterday when i got the item shipped email. i ordered on october 1st. But my tracking number shows invalid today on new egg where yesterday it showed packaging. I shows not found on FedEx

I started getting excited when i heard people started to get shipping confirmations, however I ordered bundle version on the 27th and now feeling I have no idea when I will get mine. I'm now in two minds whether to cancel my order and just give up with drones as all this waiting and lies isn't worth the hassle.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Made an inquiry to the Amazon re-seller whom I place my order with. See below:

We should have a shipment update from Dji this Sunday/Monday, they ship to us air freight and will leave same day as arrival to you

--- Original message ---

What are they being dropped shipped directly from DJI?

-----Original Message-----

From: E ZEE ELECTRONICS - Amazon Marketplace [mailto:[e-mail address removed]]

Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 8:14 PM

To:

Subject: RE: Product details inquiry from Amazon customer

------------- Begin message -------------

We are hoping to still ship by end of October just waiting for confirmation of shipment

--- Original message ---
1 of DJI Mavic Pro [ASIN: B01LZ8QTSU]

------------- Begin message -------------

I know that the DJI Mavic was a "hot" pre-sale item, but I was wondering if your shipping dates were still valid.

Thanks

I pre-order yesterday at amazon co uk. the information i have is shipping 3th November

Is 3th a British thing?
Mike-Myers-Austin-Powers-1-.jpg

Last edited:
Just checked the number on Newegg. Its still active on both Newegg and FedEx site. Shows China as last location at Fed Ex facility. Shows 4.85 pounds as weight. I was charged when it provided a shipping number. Still set for Wednesday. I live on East coast, so I think it generous. There appears to be a batch there.

I
Just checked the number on Newegg. Its still active on both Newegg and FedEx site. Shows China as last location at Fed Ex facility. Shows 4.85 pounds as weight. I was charged when it provided a shipping number. Still set for Wednesday. I live on East coast, so I think it generous. There appears to be a batch there.
i live in PA. its just weird when i called them they had no idea what happened. I ordered on the 1st and you ordered on the 6th. Did you pay with paypal?

Credit card. I remember when I ordered they reported the first 50 get priority shipping. Not sure if that is anything. Can't wait until this forum is towards tweaks, setting, modding, and the fun stuff.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard