DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Just wanted to update that my Mavic was just delivered to me in New York. I ordered on 10/14 from Newegg. Hope everyone else is getting theirs today or very soon too. Enjoy!
Congrats man. I'm in NY too and ordered direct from DJI on the 5th and still nothing.

I ordered a second one from Best Buy yesterday, and it says guaranteed delivery 10/31.

Let's see if that one comes before the direct order LOL

I ordered from BB last night too... Where does it say "guaranteed"? Mine says "Get it by 10/31," is that what you are referring to? The only hope that I have for anything from BB is that Newegg people who ordered well into October apparently are already receiving their orders. If I don't get a shipment notification in the next day or two though, I doubt it will be here by 10/31. I have a feeling on 11/1, it's still going to say "Get it by 10/31".

Just wanted to update that my Mavic was just delivered to me in New York. I ordered on 10/14 from Newegg. Hope everyone else is getting theirs today or very soon too. Enjoy!

That's great for you... sucks for people like me who ordered on 9/29 from DJI direct... First come, first served, my a**!

Congrats though! At least you have a few good days of flying weather ahead!

Just talked to a rep (one that has given me honest answers in the past) and he was rather confident that the first batch of orders (those placed between 9/27-10/12) will all be shipped by the end of the week. I asked if, honestly, I could expect an update by the end of the week or temper my expectations. His response: "or sooner". We will see what happens. In the meantime, enjoy all the unboxing videos and awesome footage that is about to come out.

Reactions: dontic
lucky you. I ordered the $999 one from newegg on 10/1. Tracking number disappeared. Got an email yesterday about the order expiring and needing to create a new order. I was informed it is in stock and ready to ship yesterday. So i did everything and waiting for the tracking number. I was told I will receive one yesterday and the item will ship yesterday. That doesn't look like the case anymore. This has been a roller coaster ride from hell. I will never order from Dji again. I could write a book about what i've gone through, including my debit card being restricted. This whole situation is just old anymore.

Just talked to a rep (one that has given me honest answers in the past) and he was rather confident that the first batch of orders (those placed between 9/27-10/12) will all be shipped by the end of the week. I asked if, honestly, I could expect an update by the end of the week or temper my expectations. His response: "or sooner". We will see what happens. In the meantime, enjoy all the unboxing videos and awesome footage that is about to come out.

I really hope this is true. Ordered on the 8th, have hope guys!!

lucky you. I ordered the $999 one from newegg on 10/1. Tracking number disappeared. Got an email yesterday about the order expiring and needing to create a new order. I was informed it is in stock and ready to ship yesterday. So i did everything and waiting for the tracking number. I was told I will receive one yesterday and the item will ship yesterday. That doesn't look like the case anymore. This has been a roller coaster ride from hell. I will never order from Dji again. I could write a book about what i've gone through, including my debit card being restricted. This whole situation is just old anymore.
My card was declined twice and I had to call my card company to unblock it. They thought it was odd that I was sending $1000 to china which I never do. I was also told that lots of ppl with capital one charges were being charged left and right so it was believed to be a breach of info with thousands of withdraws coming from one place .... I could imagine lol

Reactions: botasky
I really hope this is true. Ordered on the 8th, have hope guys!!
You and me both, buddy. I placed my order on the 5th. If it would be awesome to have it by the weekend to salvage whatever is left of the color changing leaves here in NY.

Reactions: dontic
If anyone in NYC is willing to sell at a reasonable price, PM me. I'm located in Manhattan.

My card was declined twice and I had to call my card company to unblock it. They thought it was odd that I was sending $1000 to china which I never do. I was also told that lots of ppl with capital one charges were being charged left and right so it was believed to be a breach of info with thousands of withdraws coming from one place .... I could imagine lol
it was my debit card through my bank and i paid through paypal. I'm still waiting for the first order to be refunded. i have $2000 to newegg waiting for tracking that i was promised yesterday. its just kinda wrong on neweggs part that i ordered on the 1st and someone that ordered on the 14th has it already. they should have said something about the order expiring earlier.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15