DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

If you want to add my order to the list

Order time: 2016-09-28 04:41:55 (UTC)
Fly more bunduru
(edit): Ordered direct from DJI

Havent heard anything yet either.

Last edited:
I still haven't seen any shipping confirmations for fly more. I saw a message from DJI that indicated combos would start shipping middle of this week. It's now the middle of this week in China.

Okay, this is the one thing I want to know about the Mavic, for those who have one:

Is there any difference in the max altitude (from home) between Phantom and Mavic? Is the limit on the Mavic the same, less than, or greater than the Phantom (500 m)?

Thanks!!
what does that have to do with pre orders and shipping times?

Reactions: F6Rider
what does that have to do with pre orders and shipping times?
Wow. Yes, it was off topic. Yes, I considered that before I posted. Yes, I was scared in doing so that I'd be called out needlessly by someone with the deepest desire to complain. I'll say this: I've been annoyed at times because this thread gets off topic, but I never said a word. Why? Because it wouldn't make anyone else feel better, and the lighthearted conversation might be a little better than the complaining and anxiety-filled discussion that could otherwise replace my innocent question.

I'm going to delete my post, just for you. But I won't remove the FedEx search tool that I spent an hour investigating and building such that the nice folks here might be able to use it to their advantage. And I won't remove the many posts I've submitted which contribute to the task at hand. And I won't remove any of my otherwise lighthearted and well-intentioned conversation messages.

I'll end with this: an apology from you, to me, would go a long way. Your post was unnecessary, and it doesn't contribute a thing to this conversation. You could've just left it alone.

Carry on.

Wow. Yes, it was off topic. Yes, I considered that before I posted. Yes, I was scared in doing so that I'd be called out needlessly by someone with the deepest desire to complain. I'll say this: I've been annoyed at times because this thread gets off topic, but I never said a word. Why? Because it wouldn't make anyone else feel better, and the lighthearted conversation might be a little better than the complaining and anxiety-filled discussion that could otherwise replace my innocent question.

I'm going to delete my post, just for you. But I won't remove the FedEx search tool that I spent an hour investigating and building such that the nice folks here might be able to use it to their advantage. And I won't remove the many posts I've submitted which contribute to the task at hand. And I won't remove any of my otherwise lighthearted and well-intentioned conversation messages.

I'll end with this: an apology from you, to me, would go a long way. Your post was unnecessary, and it doesn't contribute a thing to this conversation. You could've just left it alone.

Carry on.
I'm sorry.

anyone else order from B&H? I ordered on the 6th and just checked my status and order says cancelled.

shiiiiiiiiooooot
Ordered Mavic Pro and extra battery on the 10th, shows "on order" hoping after the open up tomorrow they have some updates.

Ordered Mavic Pro and extra battery on the 10th, shows "on order" hoping after the open up tomorrow they have some updates.
oh man, I'm scared. I order two extra batteries too. why would mine say cancelled? gonna call tomorrow for sure. bummer.

I warned all of you about B&H! They did the same thing on P4... if you go back to the beginning of this I said that would happen!

Amazon is the fastest
DJI is usually pretty fast too!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

For those who ordered from Best Buy, how did you finally get your orders to go through? I've always received the "removed from cart" message and can't proceed. I don't have an Apple store nearby, so I thought I'd make a backup order at Best Buy.

Anybody know what TIME confirmation emails started going out for the first shipment? I'm just wondering what time I should check my email if they were to ship a batch tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: djholt
Anybody know what TIME confirmation emails started going out for the first shipment? I'm just wondering what time I should check my email if they were to ship a batch tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yes. This. I have been wondering this also. Except, it's already today in China. Or tomorrow. Tomorrow today.

Reactions: ___ and A_Chemist
For those who ordered from Best Buy, how did you finally get your orders to go through? I've always received the "removed from cart" message and can't proceed. I don't have an Apple store nearby, so I thought I'd make a backup order at Best Buy.
I wish I could help you out. I tried several times 2 days ago and kept having various issues not being able to complete the order. Then yesterday I saw some people post their orders went through so I tried again and it worked.

I think you aren't the only one having trouble today. More info here: Best Buy Orders

Yeah me too. I only have 2 hours left on my Prodigy dialup so I need to choose my time wisely when to logon and check email :D

Reactions: BD0G
I wish I could help you out. I tried several times 2 days ago and kept having various issues not being able to complete the order. Then yesterday I saw some people post their orders went through so I tried again and it worked.

I think you aren't the only one having trouble today. More info here: Best Buy Orders
Huh, okay. Thanks for the link. I'll try some more, but I guess I'll just keep my day 1 DJI order and assume it'll ship tomorrow. Today. :)

Yeah me too. I only have 2 hours left on my Prodigy dialup so I need to choose my time wisely when to logon and check email :D
Umm. I'm debating in my head whether this is sarcasm, or if a person who ordered a drone that can lock onto his head and follow him around his back yard is really using dial-up Internet. o_O

Source? Or 100% speculation?
100% MY speculation using the logic that DJI orders will be supported first, followed by Apple since DJI already promised Nov 2 availability in stores, and a letter to some distributors that deliveries will start Nov 15.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks