DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show me your bag/case!

I was wondering if/when a Timbuktu'd Mavic was going to show up! I love their bags. I wanted a Lowepro slingshot edge 150 type bag from them and the slings I saw aren't available *now* so.....
But I would like a Timbuktu for my Mavic.
Their craftsmanship and quality are first class.
Yes the small messenger bag is perfect
BAG.jpg

I ordered from Motive Power Air model on Jan. 1st and tracking still shows it's in China. I've already contacted them and they said they were having delays. REALLY?!?!?!

Storage bag box case for DJI Mavic Pro RC Drone body / remote controller-in Parts & Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Delays are due to the Chinese New Year.

I have no problems with delays or long delivery times. After all, I did pre-order a Mavic in September and got it in November. But when their website says 12-20 days delivery and I hear nothing from them on the 20th day and their tracking shows my package still in China, I start to get a little impatient. :(:confused:

I have no problems with delays or long delivery times. After all, I did pre-order a Mavic in September and got it in November. But when their website says 12-20 days delivery and I hear nothing from them on the 20th day and their tracking shows my package still in China, I start to get a little impatient. :(:confused:
I order a lot of crap from China for my FPV quad racers and by the time I receive the items(s) I usually forgot that I even ordered them. In some instances I never receive them. Here is a link to one of the Chinese suppliers that I use:
Online Shopping for Cool Gadgets, RC helicopter & Quadcopter, Mobile Phone, Fashion at Banggood.com

I order a lot of crap from China for my FPV quad racers and by the time I receive the items(s) I usually forgot that I even ordered them. In some instances I never receive them. Here is a link to one of the Chinese suppliers that I use:
Online Shopping for Cool Gadgets, RC helicopter & Quadcopter, Mobile Phone, Fashion at Banggood.com

I've heard of lot of people ordering from them and having good experiences. Is that where you never received your order?

I've heard of lot of people ordering from them and having good experiences. Is that where you never received your order?
Yes, but they never question me about not receiving and always refund me. Probably because its common.

Reactions: dsd317
I use a timbuk2 snoop size medium inside either a large timbuk2 messenger, or a fossil messenger.

Here's mine. Precision cutouts, waterproof outside with semi-hard shell and carrying handle / backpack straps.
$58 on Amazon. I love it. Fits in my motorcycle saddlebag too!
dc520bdd9d2495a23dc19b8ccb17819a.jpg
cc4cda695ed56de69b58dc663e02cfba.jpg

EDIT: Here's the link to the Amazon listing: http://a.co/aMQjj8Q

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: mig
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads