DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The fastest way to get a Mavic

Unbelievable!!!

I called 3 different Best Buy's today and none had them in stock.

Last edited:
I just wish they had the Fly More Combos!
I didn't know anything about the Fly More Combos until today (bought Mavic last night from BB). I was browsing DJI websites to purchase another battery and noticed the package deal, now knowing what I know I wish I could have the Fly More Combo Kit hopefully DJI sells it separately.

you can buy all of the items in the fly more combo separately but will be about $82 more than the fly more combo pricing.

Reactions: SeaFox
This is how I discovered the Fly More Combo after I added everything in the kit in my cart lol

I did not want that case, so did my own Fly More. Would of cost me more if I got Fly More then bought my Pelican Storm case.
ae76bb185a503ec20fb32927d4b357f8.jpg
7a5e996db9abe2c96ed45d21ae25afb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dpv and bAiLeY5
I ordered 2 batteries from DJI Direct on 12/25.
A Pelican Storm IM2600 - No foam.
Kaizen black/black foam from FastCap.
And pre-ordered a Mavic Pro from Carolina Dronz.

Next on the list is a iPad Mini 2.

I wanna put the Mavic, my DSLR, and GoPro cameras / batteries / gimbals all in one case. Hopefully it will all fit LOL.

Nice catch..... I bet they will go FAST,
Thanks for posting.... as I am sure there are a few people here that want one :D

Just went on to Ritz Camera and it says the Mavic is in stock and ships within 1 business day! Hopefully they have no delays...

Reactions: followyourdrones
Just ordered at Ritz. Used 5FZYL9U9 code for free one day shipping. No sales tax (unless you are in NJ). Says I will get delivery on 12/31. DJI website shows that the Ritz Camera store in Towson MD is listed as an authorized DJI reseller.

Just ordered at Ritz. Used 5FZYL9U9 code for free one day shipping. No sales tax (unless you are in NJ). Says I will get delivery on 12/31. DJI website shows that the Ritz Camera store in Towson MD is listed as an authorized DJI reseller.

Did you get a tracking number yet?

ritz sold out. but still as available on website.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78