DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The fastest way to get a Mavic

I have an order in with Newegg. They say Jan 15th. Ordered on dec 14th. Newegg has batteries in stock and shipping right now.

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Ofcourse I miss this :/

Good news everyone.

I got my tracking number for a Monday delivery from Best Buy. I then proceeded to call Apple to cancel my order thru them who advised me that they have Mavics in stock and are ready to ship...and that the significant shipping timeframe was just a holder due to DJI issues when the item was originally announced.

I cancelled my order thru Apple, but figure I have everyone a heads up.

Reactions: pasta4r
Good news everyone.

I got my tracking number for a Monday delivery from Best Buy. I then proceeded to call Apple to cancel my order thru them who advised me that they have Mavics in stock and are ready to ship...and that the significant shipping timeframe was just a holder due to DJI issues when the item was originally announced.

I really hope this is the case. I have 2 orders thru Apple

Mad I missed the BB order. I'll just keep telling myself all of Best Buy's stock are the defective units needing cleared out. :).

Speaking of which. I just bought a Samsung s2 tablet from BB yesterday and when I got home and pulled it out, It was curved. Curved as in bent to an extreme angle. Yet the glass wasn't broke and everything worked.

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app

Good news everyone.

Apple won't let me cancel mine has been in processing for 10 days now , I'm going to wait for my combo kit

Apple won't let me cancel mine has been in processing for 10 days now , I'm going to wait for my combo kit

Sorry to hear that. My rep told me she would need to cancel via back channel and sure enough I got the confirmation email a couple of hours later.

Mine says shipped via Ontrac but when you check the Ontrac shipping it says not yet tendered to them. I really hope mine comes in on Monday.

Hi, what do you think of Amazon ? faster than dji store ?
thanks !

Mine says shipped via Ontrac but when you check the Ontrac shipping it says not yet tendered to them. I really hope mine comes in on Monday.

Just an update on my case. My order now reads picked up by Ontrac, near a city by me and is set to be delivered by 8pm tonight.

Good news...The Mavic will be here tomorrow from Bestbuy instead of Wednesday....Bad news is my bank account got charged instead of my paypal balance lol...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm looking to put my order in today. What's my best bet? Apple, Best Buy or DJI? Don't care necessarily about getting combo pack.

I'm looking to put my order in today. What's my best bet? Apple, Best Buy or DJI? Don't care necessarily about getting combo pack.

I think either Bestbuy or DJI will be your best bet. A

I placed my order with DJI on 11/29. Payment sitting there authorized but no verification on when it will be shipped.

Another update:

Ordered from Best Buy on Friday.
Just received it. (Well my wife signed for it and confirmed Mavic box).

I'll update firmware, read manual for the millionth time tonight and do some takeoff/landing practice tomorrow.

Reactions: Scuba
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_