DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The fastest way to get a Mavic

Thank you! Ordered via one-day. Hopefully it will get to me on Monday.

I just did the same, with next day. I'll cancel it if it's not here by Wednesday. I don't have a good experience with Best Buy so holding off on cancelling with Apple.

Let's see which one gets here first.

Reactions: pasta4r
I just did the same, with next day. I'll cancel it if it's not here by Wednesday. I don't have a good experience with Best Buy so holding off on cancelling with Apple.

Let's see which one gets here first.

My order just changed from processing to preparing. I'm feeling good about this one!

Has any one seen any Fly More packages in stock any where :p? I did snag one of fly less ones just in case i cant get the fly more any time soon.

My order just changed from processing to preparing. I'm feeling good about this one!

I'm starting to feel good about this as well. Status has changed for me.

The problem will then be batteries, but I can worry about that later.

My order has also changed to preparing, hopefully it ships soon and I can have it by Monday!

I am giving best buy a shot and placed a order for a fly less...... As I have been waiting for over 2 months now for a fly more from CD for which DJI could care less about their drone dealers ;(

And my BB order is also Preparing

That was quick. I'm glad I was able to order it while the site still showed the Mavic in stock.

Now the question is....will we receive ours?

Reactions: Dean Machine
That was quick. I'm glad I was able to order it while the site still showed the Mavic in stock.

Now the question is....will we receive ours?

Yes you'll get it , wonder how many they sold in that one hour 10 or 1k ?

If you see one on sale at BestBuy.com, move fast. Do not have them ship it to you, drive there. I drove 44 minutes to get mine and if they hadn't pulled it off the shelf, another guy was already sniffing around it to buy it. 44 minutes after sale and the clerks still hadn't pulled it, it was literally the last one in stock in an 80 mile radius. The only reason I currently own it and not the dude the sales guy was showing a Mavic Pro video to was because I showed up and made them pull it then and there.

P.S. Huge thanks to pasta4r. Without that post I would not have cancelled my Amazon PreOrder and driven like a madman to get what may just have been the last Mavic Pro in the state. I can now shoot video of my friend's wedding in early January in style. (And maybe play around with it like a kid on a sugar high for the next month.)

I hear you, but when I placed the order Best Buy mentioned there was not any in stock (at a store) anywhere near me in a 250 mile radius. I will note, that I thought it was odd that it mentioned it when I didn't even ask for it.

All in all, I got the order in for next day delivery. Set to arrive Monday, supposedly.

Ok I ordered through Bestbuy...I have a current order with Newegg and Acesdeals...I hope I can get my $$$ back from Aces before Bestbuy charges my tail....I will take the smaller 999 deal and buy the extras from newegg or whoever has them in stock :) thanks to pasta4r again for the info :)

Just ordered from Best Buy! Best Christmas, EVER! :)

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2016-12-17-03-37-51.png
    SmartSelectImage_2016-12-17-03-37-51.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 34
Hey Guys..I just wanted to say...I got my order in last night with bestbuy and it has already shipped!!!!! I was like holy moly....I am soooo happy :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki