DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very.co.uk orders - UK

malcolmhire

Reactions
Looking to get a list of peoples orders from Very.co.uk to get an idea of how many orders there are from Very.

Could you list:
  • Mavic Only or Combo and any extras?
  • Date/Time of purchase?
  • Estimated Delivery date?
  • Delivered or Not?

I'll kick us off
  • Mavic Only or Combi and any extras? - Mavic Only with extra battery
  • Date/Time of purchase? - 25/10/2016 at 10:05am
  • Estimated Delivery date? - 16/01/2017
  • Delivered? - No

Last edited:
Reactions: tgden
  • Mavic Only or Combo and any extras? - Combi
  • Date/Time of purchase? - 05/11/2016 at 09:15
  • Estimated Delivery date? - 16/01/2107
  • Delivered or Not? - No

• Mavic Only or Combo and any extras? - Fly More Combi
  • Date/Time of purchase? - 31/10/2016 at 20:05
  • Estimated Delivery date? - 17/01/2107
  • Delivered or Not? - No

Mavic Only

1st November

16th Jan

No

Faith in Very meeting delivery date: None!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

• Mavic Only or Combi and any extras? - Flymore
  • Date/Time of purchase? - 2/11/2016 at 18:27
  • Estimated Delivery date? - 16/01/2017
  • Delivered? - No
  • Hope? - Zero

• Date/Time of purchase? - 27/10/2016 at 12.41hrs
  • Estimated Delivery date? - 16/01/2017 (original date was 17th November 2016)
  • Delivered or Not? - Yes (delivered 1st December 2016)

• Date/Time of purchase? - 27/10/2016 at 12.41hrs
  • Estimated Delivery date? - 16/01/2017 (original date was 17th November 2016)
  • Delivered or Not? - Yes (delivered 1st December 2016)

Looks like you are unique on here in having received your Mavic... I think the 16th/17th Jan dates will come and go without Mavics showing up for the rest of us! I have decided just to cancel and wait for the inevitable Mavic II end of this year if the shipping date is changed again.

Wow I didn't know Very had shipped any at all. I was under the impression that every order was still waiting. Interested now to see if anyone else has got one from Very.
Although I have ordered direct from DJI now and it even says shipped, I still have my order in with Very. I can always send it back if I end up with 2, or sell it on.

Reactions: Johnnyaibo
Looks like you are unique on here in having received your Mavic... I think the 16th/17th Jan dates will come and go without Mavics showing up for the rest of us! I have decided just to cancel and wait for the inevitable Mavic II end of this year if the shipping date is changed again.
I also ordered a spare battery at the same time and the delivery date has moved to 17th January 2017. As I already have three batteries, I don't mind waiting for the fourth. :)

Wow I didn't know Very had shipped any at all. I was under the impression that every order was still waiting. Interested now to see if anyone else has got one from Very.
Although I have ordered direct from DJI now and it even says shipped, I still have my order in with Very. I can always send it back if I end up with 2, or sell it on.
I bought mine for £1249 which was the original price before everyone including DJI started increasing their prices. Plus, there was an offer on Very for a 10% cashback which took the price down to £1124.10.

Yep, mine was £1249 too with 10% cashback to reduce that further which is why I am loathe to just cancel it and pay the extra elsewhere.

Yep, mine was £1249 too with 10% cashback to reduce that further which is why I am loathe to just cancel it and pay the extra elsewhere.
To tell you the truth, I have only flown mine on two occasions as the weather here has been awful!
It is definitely worth waiting for and I am looking forward to the better weather. As for the price, that, too, is worth hanging on for.

I too got the lower price and some discount from a coupon they'd sent me previously which dropped it to almost near £1,000 for the fly more. This is why more order still stands with them.
One thing I don't like, it's on 0% for 12 months yet their 'finance' commences from the date of purchase not from the date of delivery. So I'm already 2 months into my 12 months and haven't even had any contact from them to suggest I wont be getting it (not even the first time round).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78