DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow! Ordered my Mavic Pro yesterday and it shipped out already!?!?!?

I ordered via a UK retailer on the 23rd October and still waiting...! Very happy to hear they are shipping out quickly now, hopefully DJI will fulfill the wholesale orders asap too... Happy filming : )

Wow. Sounds like me. Ordered from U.S. dealer on 27th of October. My Mavic better be made of gold when I receive it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered the fly more combo direct from DJI on the 11th and spoke to a CS to today who says mine will ship on the 23rd. Strange how much variation there is in shipping times.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm so confused on shipping days, so it's 5-7 business days after you order it..in actuality it's around 14 days is when you receive it..order mine on 13th I'm yet to get any shipping details

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Misterdavis
Ordered on the 5th and it showed up today. After reading so many stories of operator error, I'm gonna leave it boxed and get comfortable doing circles and figure eights with my Syma x5sc..

Reactions: Cimriver
Ordered on the 5th and it showed up today. After reading so many stories of operator error, I'm gonna leave it boxed and get comfortable doing circles and figure eights with my Syma x5sc..

I just got mine today and it is way way easier to fly than your Syma. I flew a Hubsan before my Mavic and you always need to be doing something with the controls. With the Mavic you simply let go of the controls and it stops. When it stops, it hovers nearly motionless.

I ordered on the 15th from the DJI store, and was hoping to at least see ship notice by today (my birthday!) Alas, no birthday present yet!

I just got mine today and it is way way easier to fly than your Syma. I flew a Hubsan before my Mavic and you always need to be doing something with the controls. With the Mavic you simply let go of the controls and it stops. When it stops, it hovers nearly motionless.

Thanks...I was thinking it might be easier...Now I have to wait for the rain to end.

I ordered mine on the Jan 5, payment processed Jan 6, and shipped today (no tracking number yet). Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week.
I also ordered mine on the 5th, shipped the 8th and I had it in hand on the 11th. I order only the basic Mavic Pro not the fly more, i think that's part of why mine moved so quickly. After the fact I have ordered an additional battery and propellers, not much movement

Best Buy rocks! Ordered my Mavic on Tuesday night right before my local store closed. They had it at the store when it opened today( Friday)!. Too bad i have a job, now i have to wait until the sun comes up to try it out.

Best Buy rocks! Ordered my Mavic on Tuesday night right before my local store closed. They had it at the store when it opened today( Friday)!. Too bad i have a job, now i have to wait until the sun comes up to try it out.
Love best buy. And yes I should of ordered from them, too. But those pesky taxes, 7 %, that'll kill ya. POI, BB will match any lowest price you bring them, as long as they can verify it. My case, on this Samsung S2 tab 32gb only $221.32 inlcuding sales tax.retails for 399.99

I bought it on january 9. Shipping before jan 22. Today is showing shipped, but I haven't received any email and at dji site there is no tracking number yet. Something wrong?!?

If you ordered from the DJI Store, you'll receive an email when your order ships. Then, log into your DJI Store account and view the order to find the tracking number.
On the last two orders with DJI (one was a Mavic shipment), I didn't get my email until I had the product for two days. However, both of those shipments came from Carson, CA, about 35mi from me.

On the last two orders with DJI (one was a Mavic shipment), I didn't get my email until I had the product for two days. However, both of those shipments came from Carson, CA, about 35mi from me.

How about tracking number? Did you have yours as soon as it showed SHIPPED on DJI site?
My shipping address is in Miami

How about tracking number? Did you have yours as soon as it showed SHIPPED on DJI site?
My shipping address is in Miami
No. In fact my order status said pending the day it was delivered to my door. I have the RING doorbell, I saw when the guy deliver it and my son signed for it. Confused, I went to my order status again and it still showed pending, NOT SHIPPED! That's the strangest ERP system DJI uses, it's definitely not a real time system for ship status. Those of you with Pending could have your Mavic delivered at any time. Oh, and my original estimated ship date was Feb 5th, when I ordered it Dec 26. It actually arrived Jan 13. I was notified on Jan 16th by email that it shipped! Well Dah, I had already flown it by the 16th.

So the people that ordered on the 15th!? Have you seen any movement yet? I ordered on the 16th.. money was taken out of my account immediately.. dji site says payment authorize.. but now the money is back in my account as of today.. and the site still says authorized.. so confusing. I ordered the Fly more combo straight from Dji.com.

I'm still waiting from Carolina Dronz..... DJI Direct says 3-5 days. wtf.......

same here. waiting on Carolina dronz. last update was end of January. I'm thinking they are such a small and insignificant reseller that DJI doesn't care. another delay and I'm cancelling from them

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh