DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow! Ordered my Mavic Pro yesterday and it shipped out already!?!?!?

Nah just a Drone ride away!;)

I wonder if I could fly to your area ?LOL

Attachments

• IMG_9160.jpeg
    IMG_9160.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
So says shipped on dji web and shipping pending on dji app. ???

Sent from my LG-H918 using MavicPilots mobile app

Edit... 12:30pm and Fedex notified me of a label from dji GA with a deliver date of 2-1-17 [emoji1] looks like I'm good to go before the CNY.. Still no tracking from dji app, web Or email.
That was 9 working days from order to ship.

Edit..1:22pm I get email from dji with tracking. I bought 2 extra batteries, props and car charger. Only the Mavic has shipped. Oh well at least the Mavic is on the way.

Edit.. Well I have 2 Mavic Pros on the way with tracking numbers. I've had a order with Amazon since Dec 8th, they have been going back and forth on the shipping date so I placed the order from DJI. I was going to cancel one when I had a Mavic in hand. [emoji1] Amazon will be here tomorrow 1-27-17 with the bundle and DJI 2-1-17 With just the Mavic. Is there anyone who wants but one from me.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with DHL and to my surprise no delivery today like it says on the web of DHL. The lady said Tuesday. Oh well that's DHL Express, low and slow. Makes you wonder, I asked her where it is now in the process, her answer Hong Kong. Figures.

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app

At least yours is out lol
Yeah but imagine this what if I had to take off work because somebody had to sign for it and I lost a whole day pay. Thank God I own my own business so it didn't show up even though it showed on the website that it was due to be received today by end of day. I calld DHL again and lady says Tuesday. F*** what happens Tuesday I asked she said keep looking at the website. I just started laughing and hung up.

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Lieutenant810
Well good luck guys just know its worth the wait yes I know DJI has a few cs issues as I have been banned from the Dji forum for speaking my mind yes with the osmo x5 and osmo plus . Here is some I candy 4 u! :D

Attachments

• 50718224641__DDE9DF95-A47F-45CE-9730-76932C661632.JPG.jpeg
    50718224641__DDE9DF95-A47F-45CE-9730-76932C661632.JPG.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
I ordered mine from cvp.com first and after two weeks even they didn't knew when they will have stock so I cancelled order from cvp.com and order it from dji.com on 16-01-2017 and yesterday i got email with tracking number. Good luck guys.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well good luck guys just know its worth the wait yes I know DJI has a few cs issues as I have been banned from the Dji forum for speaking my mind yes with the osmo x5 and osmo plus . Here is some I candy 4 u! :D
Don't get me started on that abortion they call, OSMO. I bought two of them at different times from B&H, both sent back. Settled on Feiyu G4 Pro 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer, then with some mods got it to work with my Note 5, since my Note 7 was recalled. Hey, maybe tech isn't for me, i just realized. All this problems are from tech which is bad. I found the meaning of life here on the forum of all places. Tech doesn't belong in our life. Good morning guys, I'm better now. Thanks for the rant.

Andrew Reeves N5

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147