DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow! Ordered my Mavic Pro yesterday and it shipped out already!?!?!?

Well I have 2 Mavic Pros on the way with tracking numbers. I've had a order with Amazon since Dec 8th, they have been going back and forth on the shipping date so I placed the order from DJI. I was going to cancel one when I had a Mavic in hand. Amazon will be here tomorrow 1-27-17 with the bundle and DJI 2-1-17 With just the Mavic. Is there anyone who wants but one from me.

Sent from my LG-H918 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Rnl
Well I have 2 Mavic Pros on the way with tracking numbers. I've had a order with Amazon since Dec 8th, they have been going back and forth on the shipping date so I placed the order from DJI. I was going to cancel one when I had a Mavic in hand. Amazon will be here tomorrow 1-27-17 with the bundle and DJI 2-1-17 With just the Mavic. Is there anyone who wants but one from me.

You might get a better response to your sale thought in classifieds. just a thought.

Where are you located?

Praise god. After calling DHL again 3rd time, found out the dam thing is at the district office in Miami of all places. Got the guy Swann to call over there to speak with a manager in order for me to get it. Low and behold, guess what, it's here at the shop, its the Mavic and Battery. Although no hood as ordered. Oh well. What else is new.

Andrew Reeves N5

If i ordered today jow long to you think it might take

Put me on the SHIPPED LIST as of 9pm UTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When and how do I get TRACKING?? EMAIL?

JUST GOT TRACKING#
NOT YET REGISTRING ON FED EX
WILL TRY TOMORROW
P.S. AN UNRELATED PACKAGE I'M EXPECTING TO BE DELIVERED YESTERDAY IS IN THE "WIND" DUE TO WINTER STORMS

Last edited:
it is now in transit in VA so it is still on schedule for delivery for tomorrow!
They rescheduled mine this morning for Monday and then I came home and checked and they did again and now it is in CT and on schedule for Saturday tomorrow lets hope this time it is true that'll be super awesome!

I ordered mine 1-25 at two in the morning and got it 1-26 with overnight shipping from ritz camera. Don't ask why I was up at 2am making large purchases. I think I just caught them when they had a shipment come in, they are out of stock now. I actually searched mavic in the shopping tab on google and it found some that were in stock for me. Super lucky, they were out of stock again the next morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered mine 1-25 at two in the morning and got it 1-26 with overnight shipping from ritz camera. Don't ask why I was up at 2am making large purchases. I think I just caught them when they had a shipment come in, they are out of stock now. I actually searched mavic in the shopping tab on google and it found some that were in stock for me. Super lucky, they were out of stock again the next morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Best buy has just ordered be here Tuesday. Better hurry if you want one

I don't get how DJI can fulfill orders made later than those made long before ?? Even if they are orders from outside vendors ...... just seems stupid.

Reactions: andrew reeves
I don't get how DJI can fulfill orders made later than those made long before ?? Even if they are orders from outside vendors ...... just seems stupid.
Got one from best buy today as well be here tuesday

Can i add a Mavic care refresh to my Amazon order I just received ? I have refresh on the Mavic from dji coming Wednesday, Can the refresh from that Mavic be transferred to another one.

Oh yeah.. Text from Amazon
I'm at work will be home soon to check it out..

Delivered: Your Amazon package with DJI Mavic Pro Bundle with Shoulder Bag, Props, Car Charger and 2 Ex... was delivered.

Yes, should be. Remember warranty is based on the gimbal serial number and the birds serial number, not where its from. Meaning, the numbers are required for the warranty not the place of purchase. go here: Buy DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro) | DJI Store to learn all the options. There are many.
DO NOT ACTIVATE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND. If you do you have 48 hours to decide, then.

Reactions: Craig540
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1