DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1049 meters distance for mini 2 and signal breaks up

I am sorry i misunderstood but i actually just updated the firmware to 1.02 something
Hey, go to DJI FLY app and take a screenshot of the “About” screen as in the photo

Attachments

• DA40859D-7C66-4F39-8B45-DA6329D0E97A.jpeg
    DA40859D-7C66-4F39-8B45-DA6329D0E97A.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 27
look above at the specs heavy interference 3000 meters
That's only for you lucky boys in North America. In Europe we get CE mode, which is severely restricted, especially on the 5.8 band. For the people using iOS, there's the option of an FCC modded app that allows the drone to use the full potential but otherwise, signal is gonna be much worse than in the US/Canada....

Reactions: Thomas B
I checked mine and i'm on 01.02.0100, is yours the latest firmware released this week?

In any case, I doubt it's firmware related but stand to be corrected.

That's only for you lucky boys in North America. In Europe we get CE mode, which is severely restricted, especially on the 5.8 band. For the people using iOS, there's the option of an FCC modded app that allows the drone to use the full potential but otherwise, signal is gonna be much worse than in the US/Canada....
Also, I got this on Ice_2k's recommendation and it works a treat. I can fly much farther with no interference now...

Reactions: Ice_2k
I checked mine and i'm on 01.02.0100, is yours the latest firmware released this week?

In any case, I doubt it's firmware related but stand to be corrected.
He said he just updated but never answered what was on there before he did so we'll never know, but before firmware 01.01.0700 that came out mid-December transmission was pretty poor, it did a massive improvement.

He said he just updated but never answered what was on there before he did so we'll never know, but before firmware 01.01.0700 that came out mid-December transmission was pretty poor, it did a massive improvement.
Ah ok, I didn't know that. Fair enough. Should be capable of an awful lot further though in my experience.

Reactions: gufferr
is there away of telling if it is somehow in ce mode ???

After some research i believe i was sold a C e model how do i get a fcc model

is there away of telling if it is somehow in ce mode ???

Look in the transmission tab (with the drone connected) at the horizontal 1km line. If it lands at 91db, it’s CE. If it lags at 87, it’s FCC. There aren’t two different models, it’s all controlled from software. If you’re in CE, you get the FCC modded app and there ya go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett