DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 -12°F Subzsro Sundog 4K 🥶

Nice work. Surely you don’t have that weather in Hawaii? If not where is Sundog or am I being dumb?

@twickers14 a sun dog is the name given to a particular type of rainbow, which occures when the light is refracted through moisture in the air, if you noticed as the video played you could see the snow flakes in the air

@twickers14 a sun dog is the name given to a particular type of rainbow, which occures when the light is refracted through moisture in the air, if you noticed as the video played you could see the snow flakes in the air
Oh yes. Still not sure why a pilot in Hawaii can film snow scenes unless he’s in colder climes.

Oh yes. Still not sure why a pilot in Hawaii can film snow scenes unless he’s in colder climes.
He's a loud to travel. Sun Dogs occur when the light shines though thin clouds composed of hexagon ice crystals falling with their principal axes vertical. The halo comes when the axes is randomly arranged in a plane perpendicular to the suns rays, And you don't have to be in a cold climate. We see them here in Florida with high (frozen) Cirrus clouds.

I can feel the cold in that video. Well captured scenes, but I did not really like the flare caused by the white "brackets" around the sun. I liked the Walk Tall (Johannes Bornlöf) music track, which I have also used.

Dale
Miami

That's amazing! Very similar to a moon ring.

He's a loud to travel. Sun Dogs occur when the light shines though thin clouds composed of hexagon ice crystals falling with their principal axes vertical. The halo comes when the axes is randomly arranged in a plane perpendicular to the suns rays, And you don't have to be in a cold climate. We see them here in Florida with high (frozen) Cirrus clouds.
Wow that is comprehensive. Thanks for the detail. Will look out for one in April when we are visiting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat